Snapchat?

Scorpion™

M3J and I do. Many here think it's trash lol

Both statement is true.

Snapchat is fun, and I think people who complain about it have never really used it. I know two other CAWs members who use Snapchat... well, one former CAW member, but still. It's fun.

Actually, the other member rarely uses Snapchat.

What exactly is the difference between snapchat and just sending a pic through text? That's what I wanna know.

Easier, better, and temporary/harder to access. I can snap you a dick pic easily, and unless you screenshot it, it's gone forever if you're not good at finding "deleted" files in your phone. Plus, it's like messaging, but with pictures.

It's fun.

What exactly is the difference between snapchat and just sending a pic through text? That's what I wanna know.

People who don't want to have to go back and delete said picture. Snapchat kinda just deletes it for you.

I doubt it.

Easier, better, and temporary/harder to access. I can snap you a dick pic easily, and unless you screenshot it, it's gone forever if you're not good at finding "deleted" files in your phone. Plus, it's like messaging, but with pictures.

It's fun.

People who don't want to have to go back and delete said picture. Snapchat kinda just deletes it for you.

I doubt it.

Wasn't it proven they're technically not deleted during the fappening?

Anyway I made a Snapchat but have not logged in since the day I made it.

snapchat name same as Twitter name.

Also, Jeb once sent me a dick pic. I thought it was a thumb.

I JOKE

Couldn't find an "ask in PM" dude, what the hell

harharhar

but dunno if you're snarking or really want to add me

It's fun.

I doubt it.

Wasn't it proven they're technically not deleted during the fappening?

Anyway I made a Snapchat but have not logged in since the day I made it.

wasn't the third party app hacked? Can't feel bad because people are using a foreign app just to take screenshots. But I read somewhere that the pictures were deleted, but not deleted deleted. You just had to dig in your phone to find it.

I have a female friend who snapchats me nudes of other women from changing rooms at fitness centers.

Crap move on her part, but I ain't complaining.

My cousin's ex girlfriend (or my friend's current girlfriend ig) constantly snaps me when she isn't wearing a shirt. She snaps basically everybody like that, it's just kind of become one of her quirks.

I do like how we're yet to see a username

Nah, if you know my Twitter handle, then you know my Snapchat handle.

Don't add me if you're gonna snap hentai shit, you *censored*er. Just a warning.

I do like how we're yet to see a username

Nah, if you know my Twitter handle, then you know my Snapchat handle.

Don't add me if you're gonna snap hentai shit, you *censored*er. Just a warning.

I'll hentai up my Snapchat just for you

should I ever log in again which I have yet to do after making it

Archived