People are taking Ricardo Rodreiguez's word as the gospel truth?

What else do we have? And why would Ricardo lie?
Bitter

And when your only argument hinges on hearsay of just one person, then something is wrong. Just saying

What's wrong with that? As I said earlier, Ricardo has no reason to lie, he doesn't seem like the bitter type.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitter

And when your only argument hinges on hearsay of just one person, then something is wrong. Just saying

I don't know what Ricardo said, but a lot wrestlers have said in outside interviews that the will-to-try had been at a alltime low, after Ryder was downgraded to Superstars again

That's not quite what I am talking about. Talking about Ricardo saying that Triple H apparently hates Ryder's guts

ah^^

I see. My bad.

Bitter

What's wrong with that? As I said earlier, Ricardo has no reason to lie, he doesn't seem like the bitter type.

What's wrong with it. For starters it means your argument doesn't have much crediblity. And bitterness is a good reason to lie. Doesn't seem like the bitter type? When he started tweeting stuff after getting released, it screamed bitterness.

I am not saying for sure he is lying. But there just isn't much credibility. All there is is his word, and that's just not good enough.

This is besides the point anyway. There is no proof that Ryder asked to be on NXT. There is no proof that Ryder asked to be on NXT and Hunter was being a big meaniehead or some shit and said "hell no". There is no proof that Ryder didn't ask to be on NXT. And burden of proof is on the people to prove he did ask to be on NXT but was refused, after all, can't prove a negative, unless HHH or Vince is directly going to say Ryder didn't ask them, but would they? Hence argumentum ad ignorantiam

b64rrs.jpg

You know you're doing something right when you had Stone Cold wearing your merchandise and singing your praises at one point. Wasn't a huge fan myself but I thought Ryder was rather entertaining when giving the chance to do something.

Also I always thought Vince was the one that didn't like him so this is a bit shocking to me.

Bitter

What's wrong with it. For starters it means your argument doesn't have much crediblity. And bitterness is a good reason to lie. Doesn't seem like the bitter type? When he started tweeting stuff after getting released, it screamed bitterness.

I am not saying for sure he is lying. But there just isn't much credibility. All there is is his word, and that's just not good enough.

This is besides the point anyway. There is no proof that Ryder asked to be on NXT. There is no proof that Ryder asked to be on NXT and Hunter was being a big meaniehead or some shit and said "hell no". There is no proof that Ryder didn't ask to be on NXT. And burden of proof is on the people to prove he did ask to be on NXT but was refused, after all, can't prove a negative. Hence argumentum ad ignorantiam

When there's only one person who says anything, it does lend a bit more credibility to that side. If someone like, I dunno, JTG came out and said "Triple H is a huge Ryder supporter and has been lobbying for Zack to be pushed" then yeah, one of them is bullshitting. I honestly didn't see any of Ricardo's tweets you're referring to. I'll see if I can find anything after I've posted this.

I agree with you. He may be lying, he may not. I'll take his word for now, it's all we have. Up to you if you don't wanna take it.

So true. No proof for any of them. I never said I had proof, I was just speaking hypothetically.

Ryder is the biggest case of being held down because someone doesn't like him. Like, he REALLY was held down. I don't know, maybe the guy is a pain in the ass in the locker room or to management, we'll probably never know. I don't believe a guy that moves so much merch and gets himself over by his lonesome like he did would not be featured simply because management doesn't "get" him. I don't believe anything is ever that one-sided in life. Still, I never thought he was SUPER talented, but he certainly got himself over and should have more of a regular spot in WWE. I guess him not being in NXT is also pretty telling.

Ryder was another superstar to lower the US title prestige

He made the title look like the biggest thing ever, while the Champion Dolph Ziggler had not story heading into PPVs outside of Tag-Team matches against Air Boom and random title defenses against JoMo

He made it look like a world title when he was chasing it. There is no better championship chaser than Zack Ryder. Heck, let him challenge Rusev right now. It'd be a better feud than what Rusev's currently a part of.

lmfao

He made it look like a world title when he was chasing it. There is no better championship chaser than Zack Ryder. Heck, let him challenge Rusev right now. It'd be a better feud than what Rusev's currently a part of.

lmfao

It's not like it isn't true. Rusev's most likely gonna end up with a comedy gimmick after Cena's done with him.

Lay down the drugs man.

lmfao

It's not like it isn't true. Rusev's most likely gonna end up with a comedy gimmick after Cena's done with him.

A feud with Ryder IS a comedy gimmick

lmfao

A feud with Ryder IS a comedy gimmick

Not if Rydrr could revert back to his 2011 self it wouldn't be. He made the same title Rusev's holding look like a billion dollars back then and he can do it again. Going over Zack > being fed to Cena.

Archived