Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

As for the topic at hand, if Ryder wanted out, he can quit like Justin Gabriel or ask for his release. This is pointless

I disagree with it being pointless. If Zack saw that the fans wanted him to leave to get TV time, he might consider it more. And whos to say he cant return to WWE later on down the line, after getting himself over elsewhere. Just look at what leaving has done for Galloway/McIntrye. It could be the break he needs.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if they were refusing to give Ryder his release just so he couldn't get over elsewhere.

#23 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

I maintain that Ryder's overness has never been as great as it seemed. Every time he tried to get over, his momentum died down organically. As it would have done with or without the influence of any outside parties.

His momentum only died down because he was flung off the stage wheelchair bound and kicked in the nuts at 'Mainia and then immediately taken off TV. Taking away his internet show, the thing that got him over in the first place, disn't help either.

His momentum died because he's a goofball. 

#24 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

♻️

• Members
  • 47,004 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:45 PM

I maintain that Ryder's overness has never been as great as it seemed. Every time he tried to get over, his momentum died down organically. As it would have done with or without the influence of any outside parties.

His momentum only died down because he was flung off the stage wheelchair bound and kicked in the nuts at 'Mainia and then immediately taken off TV. Taking away his internet show, the thing that got him over in the first place, disn't help either.

If that's true then why would people have liked him in the first place?

He lost momentum because he got *censored*ed over and over again and people just realized and accepted nothing was going to change. Even the locker room got depressed after that.

Edited by Fight Me., 27 March 2015 - 07:46 PM.

#25 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:46 PM

That "goofball" was massively over when he won the US Title and you know it. It was only when the events in my previous posts happened that his momentum stopped. The Rumble this year proved he's still somewhat over deapite his current position, a testament to his charisma.

#26 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

Because people like goofballs. Doesn't mean they should be pushed as champions...which is why his momentum died. Santino was loved for a period of his career as well. Still, nobody wanted him to be a major contender for anything.

#27 NostalgiaGod

NostalgiaGod

Upstanding Citizen

• Banned
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

Never understood the Ryder hype honestly....

#28 BeansOnToast

BeansOnToast

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

The whole "TNA is just for WWE rejects" shtick is old and untrue considering how well they are utilising EC3 and Bram, both are having a better career in TNA. 

#29 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,193 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

The whole "TNA is just for WWE rejects" shtick is old and untrue considering how well they are utilising EC3 and Bram, both are having a better career in TNA. 

This post makes no sense

You said WWE Rejects EC3 and Bram are getting better pushes in TNA than they are in WWE...

and you said that TNA being for WWE rejects is untrue as support

what

#30 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

Because people like goofballs. Doesn't mean they should be pushed as champions...which is why his momentum died. Santino was loved for a period of his career as well. Still, nobody wanted him to be a major contender for anything.

His momentum disn't die because he was a goofball, it died because they screqed him over time and time and time again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is no such thing as too gimmicky for the World Title. If a male stripper can be a multi time world champion why can't a pary boy? Funny you mention Santino, I seem to recall him getting major pops when he almost won the Rumble and when he almost beat Daniel Bryan of all people in the Elimination Chamber.

#31 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,193 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:55 PM

^ that's the same exact argument that I didn't really want being repeated for the 4,000th time, but ended up having it for a 4,001th time anyway

gg caws

#32 Crack.

Crack.

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 57,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

Not this crap again, Zack Ryder will never get pushed. The end.

Edited by Crack., 27 March 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#33 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:59 PM

Look, man (HawkinsRyderFan)...we all know that you're a fanboy. You can't see objectively. We get it. Still, if Ryder was wronged by anyone, he was wronged by himself for failing to change with the times. Let's say that he has been kept down under his current gimmick...then why keep it? Why not take drastic measures and become a more serious performer? Why not ask to be sent to NXT? There are steps he could begin to take that might help him change his future. Yet, he takes none of them. In my book, that's his fault. 

#34 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,145 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

Look, man (HawkinsRyderFan)...we all know that you're a fanboy. You can't see objectively. We get it. Still, if Ryder was wronged by anyone, he was wronged by himself for failing to change with the times. Let's say that he has been kept down under his current gimmick...then why keep it? Why not take drastic measures and become a more serious performer? Why not ask to be sent to NXT? There are steps he could begin to take that might help him change his future. Yet, he takes none of them. In my book, that's his fault. 

Because there was no need for him to change his gimmick. It is what made him a crowd favourite. It's the gimmick that actually worked. Not the Edgehead, not the Major Brother. The Ryder Revolution is what made Ryder a success.

#35 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

Not this crap again, Zack Ryder will never get pushed. The end.

Dude, thats why I made the video. Because he WONT be pushed in WWE, but WILL in TNA.

#36 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

I know you hate Zack, which is why you won't see it objectively. Ryder has tried to change his gimmick in the past, check his YouTube channel, but he has never gotten the TV Time to make anything stick, not even a theme change. He could ask to be sent to NXT, doesn't mean it'll happen, especially if it's the pet project of a guy who apparaently hates him. There are steps he could try to take, but if he's shut down and told "no" at every opportunity, what can he do?

#37 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

How do you know he hasn't asked to go to NXT? That's Triple H's baby, and if he doesn't like him, he won't want to take TV time away from his other projects.

#38 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

We've got HRF defending Ryder like mad, we've got generations being needlessly antagonistic, and we've got a hashtag that sorry, just isn't gonna work.

Kay.

#39 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

We've got HRF defending Ryder like mad, we've got generations being needlessly antagonistic, and we've got a hashtag that sorry, just isn't gonna work.

Kay.

Might not work*

#40 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

Kay.

Might not work*

Yeah, like #cancelwwenetwork, or #givedivasachance.

Hashtags don't do shit in the wrestling world.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zack ryder, #freeryder, wwe, tna, triple h, kane, robbie e, x division