• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#1 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:11 PM

So Zack Ryder continues to be kept off WWE's main television shows. Ricardo Rodriguez recently talked about Triple H personally not liking Zack Ryder. The Ryder Revolution was brought to a devastating ending, when he was thrown off the stage by Kane. His appearances have since been sporadic, and enough is enough.

I am calling for the Zack Pack to use the hashtag #FreeRyder. If the heat from Triple H on Zack is true, he will never get the push he deserves. But I garantee if he was in TNA, they would be stupid not to take advantage of his fan base. He may even get a World Title belt! Come on people! We need this to happen!

This is just one example of a fued he could have in TNA.

If you want to see more #FreeRyder video, leave a comment below with who in TNA you'd like to see him fued with, and I will think about making more!

Share this video on Social Media and lets get this trending!

#FreeRyder

#2 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 25,866 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

Step back one second. Ryders dream is to be in the WWE, not TNA.

#3 Crazy.

Crazy.

Hope This Helps

• Members
  • 24,017 posts
  • Twitter: @PogbesqueV11

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:18 PM

Being a World Champion in TNA doesn't say much. Being a former WWE personnel (regardless of standing) is the only qualification required to become World Champ as far as Dixie is concerned. He probably will be one in TNA, but so would Curtis Axel and Justin Gabriel.

#4 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:19 PM

And hows that working out? Like he said himself, his dream isn't to be on the bottom of the card, and having to hope he is on RAW.

And the fact that Triple H doesn't like him makes it much more difficult for him. There comes a time where he has to realise the reality of the situation, and that no matter how hard he tries, its most likely that he will be wasting his time.

If he went to TNA, I think he would be used to his full potential. I'd rather that, than watch him be wasted.

Edited by JAYMEETEE, 27 March 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#5 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,145 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:19 PM

This.

#6 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,449 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

The shocked Undertaker fan would probably be world champ in TNA right now

#7 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,193 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:21 PM

The shocked Undertaker fan would probably be world champ in TNA right now

And the leader of Black Evolution 2.0

#8 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 39,506 posts

Shit if anything Ryder should go to NXT. TNA is doing fine right now but I feel NXT would be a better fit for him. I can't see Ryder as a world champion anywhere. Nothing against him I just can't see it.

#9 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

♻️

• Members
  • 47,004 posts

If he ever does get released, Zack would probably just work indys and help Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins) with his wrestling school in NY.

Edited by Fight Me., 27 March 2015 - 07:22 PM.

#10 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

Ryder sucks. He has had the career that he deserves. No more, no less.

#11 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:25 PM

Shit if anything Ryder should go to NXT. TNA is doing fine right now but I feel NXT would be a better fit for him. I can't see Ryder as a world champion anywhere. Nothing against him I just can't see it.

You have given me an idea for my next video ;)

#12 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 25,866 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

And hows that working out? Like he said himself, his dream isn't to be on the bottom of the card, and having to hope he is on RAW.

And the fact that Triple H doesn't like him makes it much more difficult for him. There comes a time where he has to realise the reality of the situation, and that no matter how hard he tries, its most likely that he will be wasting his time.

If he went to TNA, I think he would be used to his full potential. I'd rather that, than watch him be wasted.

Still he loves the WWE. Dude probably knows more about the company then Vince does.

#13 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

Ryder sucks. He has had the career that he deserves. No more, no less.

No he hasn't. Every time he has tried to get himself over he has been shut down and shat on. Give him a fair chance, no wheelchairs, no low blows, just let him be a sucessful midcarder. We'll see how over he can get then.

#14 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,193 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:31 PM

^ Oh no, not that argument for the 4,000th time on here 

it's beating a dead horse at this point

#15 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:34 PM

He should, but he won't. Because NXT is run by an out of touch *censored* who is no damn better than his father in law.

Still he loves the WWE. Dude probably knows more about the company then Vince does.

Bit OTT there man.

^ Oh no, not that argument for the 4,000th time on here 

it's beating a dead horse at this point

It's not like it isn't true though.

#16 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

I maintain that Ryder's overness has never been as great as it seemed. Every time he tried to get over, his momentum died down organically. As it would have done with or without the influence of any outside parties.

#17 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,193 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

As for the topic at hand, if Ryder wanted out, he can quit like Justin Gabriel or ask for his release. This is pointless

#18 Muur

Muur

可愛い

• Members
  • 33,232 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

#19 Angel With The Burnt Wings

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

As for the topic at hand, if Ryder wanted out, he can quit like Justin Gabriel or ask for his release. This is pointless

I disagree with it being pointless. If Zack saw that the fans wanted him to leave to get TV time, he might consider it more. And whos to say he cant return to WWE later on down the line, after getting himself over elsewhere. Just look at what leaving has done for Galloway/McIntrye. It could be the break he needs.

#20 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,695 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

I maintain that Ryder's overness has never been as great as it seemed. Every time he tried to get over, his momentum died down organically. As it would have done with or without the influence of any outside parties.

His momentum only died down because he was flung off the stage wheelchair bound and kicked in the nuts at 'Mainia and then immediately taken off TV. Taking away his internet show, the thing that got him over in the first place, disn't help either.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zack ryder, #freeryder, wwe, tna, triple h, kane, robbie e, x division