WWE Hall of Fame 2015 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Alundra Blayze/Medusa's speech again makes me realize how long overdue Bull Nakano, Rhonda Sing (Bertha Faye R.I.P.), and Leilani Kai are for the Hall of Fame.. :o And is is just me, or did anyone get teary eyed and/or choked up when she mentioned Sheri, Rick Rude, and Savage? When it was time for Lanny Poffo to induct his brother, I was nearly in tears for the whole thing..I wasn't even trying to hold them back at that point.. :cry:

Boogeyman

actually?

Yeah, it's him. He did it on Raw about a month or two ago too. Mainly because he doesn't want people to see him and start chanting his name.

WWE Officials Not Happy with Shawn Michaels and Alundra Blayze Hall of Fame Speeches, More Reaction

- WWE officials asked several stars to cut their speeches short on Saturday night at the 2015 Hall of Fame ceremony, including Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair.

- Officials were not pleased with this year's ceremony overall as they felt the show ran way too long and it wasn't exciting enough. They were said have loved The Bushwhackers speech, with the feeling it was a perfect mix of their characters and telling old stories. However, they were not happy with Madusa's use of adult language and some weren't happy with how she put over Eric Bischoff.

- Regarding Shawn Michaels, he tore up his prepared speech and was going off the cuff when he inducted Nash. WWE officials weren't happy with Shawn's use of the words "strap" and "wrestler" in his speech.

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/news/wwe-officials-not-happy-with-shawn-michaels-and-alundra-blayze-hall-of-fame-speeches-more-reaction.html

i can't wait till H takes over everything.

Still don't get what their issue with the term "wrestlers" is. They are professional wrestlers ffs. No matter how much you do not want to refer them as such, that is what they are at the end of the day. Sure, use your fancy terms all you want, but they are wrestlers... can't change that shit even if your life depends on it.

Archived