WWE Hall of Fame 2015 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this year's class. I'm not too familiar with Fujinami's work, only seen very little, but from what I know it's still a cool person to induct, and I don't really care about Connor nor Arnie (his speech could be funny and/or good though) but damn, I'm still so happy Savage is going in. Zbysko and Nash are cool inductees too.

Excited for this year's big time. Do we have any kind of list on who is inducting the people?

Only ones announced...

Macho Man- Hulk Hogan.

Rikishi- The Usos.

Larry Zbyszko- Bruno Sammartino.

Tatsumi Fujinami- Ric Flair.

Connor The Crusher- Dana Warrior and Daniel Bryan.

Excited for this year's big time. Do we have any kind of list on who is inducting the people?

Only ones announced...

Macho Man- Hulk Hogan.

Rikishi- The Usos.

Larry Zbyszko- Bruno Sammartino.

Tatsumi Fujinami- Ric Flair.

Connor The Crusher- Dana Warrior and Daniel Bryan.

Good list. I'm still not big on Hogan inducting Savage, but whatever not my choice. I just hope its good. I'm glad Flair is doing Fujinami because he'll provide a great connection for the people otherwise not interested in Fujinami. Usos usually have good stories so it'll be solid, but I would have rathered Rosey do it.

Hate that Kevin Nash will most likely close the show, wish they would save Macho Mans induction till last, don't care if he's not alive or not.

Yeah. Lets send the people home in a sad mood

It's not a sad mood, it's celebrating his life as career. Out of all those names Savage is the biggest, he should be last.

Hate that Kevin Nash will most likely close the show, wish they would save Macho Mans induction till last, don't care if he's not alive or not.

It's not a sad mood, it's celebrating his life as career. Out of all those names Savage is the biggest, he should be last.

If Savage was still alive, I'd agree with you. I just don't want the show to end with a posthumous induction. That seems kinda bleek IMO.

If Savage was still alive, I'd agree with you. I just don't want the show to end with a posthumous induction. That seems kinda bleek IMO.

Not if it's done right and not all hall of fames need to end the same way.

Archived