Eva Marie to host WWE HOF over Jerry Lawler

SryBoutYoDmnLuc

WWE HOF 2015  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you have host WWE HOF?

Personally, I feel people are being too harsh on Eva. Ginger Mahal was one mistake. I'm sure she has learnt from it. However, I can see the crowd booing her even if she does a great job. Hall of Fame crowds can be pretty tasteless. I can see them booing her without giving her a chance. They were an embarrassment to wrestling fans everywhere when they booed Maria Menounos, a lifelong fan who was inducting a friend, to tears a few years ago. Personally, I feel the HoF should be invite only, with only legends, current day superstars & divas, wwe staff, (ie. camera guys, referees, even the guys who play the ring music) and their close families and friends as well as a few journalists. Would prevent the tasteless crowds.

Personally, I feel people are being too harsh on Eva. Ginger Mahal was one mistake. I'm sure she has learnt from it. However, I can see the crowd booing her even if she does a great job. Hall of Fame crowds can be pretty tasteless. I can see them booing her without giving her a chance. They were an embarrassment to wrestling fans everywhere when they booed Maria Menounos, a lifelong fan who was inducting a friend, to tears a few years ago. Personally, I feel the HoF should be invite only, with only legends, current day superstars & divas, wwe staff, (ie. camera guys, referees, even the guys who play the ring music) and their close families and friends as well as a few journalists. Would prevent the tasteless crowds.

I agree. We can complain about how rude and tasteless the fans are, but ultimately it's just as much WWE's fault for letting them in. It went from being a real, unscripted Hall of Fame to just another cash grab. It's basically a part of the fictional narrative now and no different than attending a Smackdown taping. I think it's bullshit that fans go there and act disrespectful, but that's the price they pay for being greedy.

It could easily be avoided if it was reserved for people in the industry. I think that's how it should be.

As far as Eva Marie hosting the thing goes, I don't really care because I won't be tuning in, but if I was I would prefer she host it than Jerry Lawler. Eva is a talentless bimbo, but at least she's easy on the eyes. Jerry is just useless.

We've been over this before...(as far as fans being allowed to attend is concerned). I'll say what I say every other time this debate is brought up. The fans are a huge part of what makes the HoF special. Yes, there may be the very rare inappropriate chant or chorus of boos...but for the most part, they are respectful. And when they do chants right (at the right time, for the right duration), it adds a lot to the moment. Example: Snake's speech last year, when the fans chanted "You still got it", and he choked out the words "No, I don't". Magic right there. Wouldn't have happened without the fans. So, take your complaints elsewhere. I love the HoF being open to the public.

Also, almost everyone who is inducted wants to thank the fans. So, there's that. You can't thank a group of people that isn't represented in the audience.

Y'all can rejoice,she ain't hosting.

"We noted earlier via PWInsider that Jerry Lawler would not be hosting the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony this year for the first time in several years. The report stated that Eva Marie would be hosting the ceremony instead. In the video below, Bill Apter of 1wrestling.com says he had a conversation with Lawler today and Lawler said it was a "bs rumor"

I would literally have anyone else other than Eva Marine. Anyone! My biggest hope is that she doesn't come off so ditsy like she is on TD.

But if I had to choose it would be Renee.

Archived