The Path of the Warrior Hacked?(ALL Entrances Added!!!)

Ethereal

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I see Taker..I can't help it..

I really love that model though, I'm thinking of making him my Universe Taker. Might be a problem though since I wouldn't be able to make the Undertaker feuds. They should really patch in having DLC copies of characters able to use the character specific feuds.

Found some more screens, adding soon.

When I see Taker..I can't help it..

I really love that model though, I'm thinking of making him my Universe Taker. Might be a problem though since I wouldn't be able to make the Undertaker feuds. They should really patch in having DLC copies of characters able to use the character specific feuds.

Found some more screens, adding soon.

I'm sensing the creation of a 'Soul Glo' faction for my Universe in the near future...

Can't understand why 2K went lazy with Hogan though, current model? Really? I Just watched his match against Taker at Survivor Series 1991, his hair/mustache colour was more blonde back in the day, not near white lol.

Go to my Facebook- Rollin Shankle , ask me anything about the path of the warrior, or if you want me to upload more pictures.

Could you please list all of the new DLC moves, like Ultimate Splash 2, Camel Clutch 4, and so on? There's got to be at least a couple of new moves that aren't finishers, too.

Also, out of curiosity, could you go into Superstar Studio and take a picture of Honky Tonk Man wearing tights? I'm curious to see if 2K bothered giving him an accurate body underneath his jumpsuit.

Check my Facebook

Tuesday maybe , i got it with Wwe 2k15 wrestlemania bundle

I appreciate it. HTM's body looks... decent.

Regarding the new DLC moves, it might be easiest to just record a quick clip running through all of the new moves in Create A Moveset. Go to Special Moves, then Finishers, and then press L1/R1 until you see "Special Moves." That's all of the DLC.

uE7Xbck.png

That's fine -- I can wait. Out of curiosity, have you seen Helmsley's entrance yet? Does he come out with Sable as a "prop" like Summer Rae? Apparently there's a file for Sable on the disc.no

no , but everthing else about him is good

it wasn't hacked, they [sony] released the dlc early with they wrestlemania thing

you are correct

Archived