The Path of the Warrior Hacked?(ALL Entrances Added!!!)

Ethereal

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hoped they did Rick Rude right this year.....but after seeing these bootleg as *Censored* models on what's probably current gen, I no longer have high hopes.

Really, this CAN'T be current gen screenshots. They look AWFUL.

also I expect The Undertaker to look spooky, pale and scary since its the 1991 version of him.

uJ67O8C.jpg

*Sighs* how did they do that back then

that hogan was flawless i remember that model like yesterday. honestly since they cant get his hair right nowdays they shouldve just left the bandana on him in ring like they did on that game.

Hogan looks terrible from those screenshots. They just can't get his head/face right, at least for the younger version.

I completely agree... so now it looks like my hopes of making a legit Thunderlips CAW have jumped right out the proverbial window.

Seeing those screenshots of the DLC just makes me want the showcase even more... Why can't 2K just release the DLC tomorrow (Friday) out of all things? I honestly cannot wait until the 31st lol... xD

posted by the 2k markus:

RESOLVED!

In preparation for its upcoming release, the WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior downloadable content pack was uploaded by accident to the SCEA store. During this brief time period, consumers had access to acquire the content. Tune in to the WWE 2K15 live stream from WrestleMania Axxess, presented by IGN.com, on Saturday, March 28 at 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT for more information on Path of the Warrior, as well as the DLC’s official release date.

Were there any pictures of Hunter Hearst Helmsley? really interested in that match & his attire/entrance. I'd really love to make his Wrestlemania XIV attire

Yup. Just added a snap of HHH. The stream included him in a Royal Rumble match and when he got eliminated I was able to grab a screencap. Also added an update in the OP that would seem to explain just how he got the DLC according to him.

posted by the 2k markus:

RESOLVED!

In preparation for its upcoming release, the WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior downloadable content pack was uploaded by accident to the SCEA store. During this brief time period, consumers had access to acquire the content. Tune in to the WWE 2K15 live stream from WrestleMania Axxess, presented by IGN.com, on Saturday, March 28 at 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT for more information on Path of the Warrior, as well as the DLCs official release date.

That sucks... That means that Hogan is real.

Archived