The Path of the Warrior Hacked?(ALL Entrances Added!!!)

Ethereal

It seems a twitch streamer has gotten access to the Path of the Warrior DLC somehow. His twitch account has videos with the models and arenas from the DLC check it out.

http://www.twitch.tv/coachfour

To clarify, I DO NOT have the Warrior DLC. All I did was watch the stream and screencap the DLC characters. Don't be a poop and make a 'review' of the DLC for traffic.

Update: In his most recent stream, he says that he believed that the wrestlers were legitimately part of the game's roster and hadn't any idea that they were to be released in the showcase DLC. He says he downloaded the game when it went on sale in the bundle that included all the DLC. Likely a glitch on PS4's side.

Showcase:

1z521ja.jpg

Saturday Night's Main Event Arena:
2j0l402.jpg2hqbdhe.jpg

Macho King:
Entrance

s1lt7l.jpg
11sdpiu.jpg

Hulk Hogan:

Entrance

15exqgh.jpgih0f3k.jpg

Honky Tonk Man:

Entrance

zjdn2u.jpg

Ultimate Warrior:

Entrance

11uwxmh.jpg21ctp54.jpg
9ub03d.jpg

ruoheb.jpg

Andre the Giant:
Entrance

29f8a9y.jpg

Retro Taker

Entrance

3168api.jpg

Helmsley:

Entrance

o5qrd3.jpg

Sgt. Slaughter Entrance:

Rick Rude:

Entrance

der5tl.jpg

Colonel Mustafa:
1z1b3vo.jpg

General Adnan:
sxi1lj.jpg

Bobby Heenan

9rnl12.jpg

Sherri

w9wahu.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pity he wrestles in it too.

What? Damn. Only times I recall him doing that is the 2001 Royal Rumble and when he faced Santino at Cyber Sunday years later.

Hogan and savage dont look all that good to me. guess ill have to add hella alt attires for them. I can tell by those pics that this guy definately hacked the game bc the models look bootlegged dude to the fact he dosent have the patch that comes with the dlc.

It's last gen.

....right?

Hogan and savage dont look all that good to me. guess ill have to add hella alt attires for them. I can tell by those pics that this guy definately hacked the game bc the models look bootlegged dude to the fact he dosent have the patch that comes with the dlc.

It's last gen.

....right?

lmao I really hope so my friend, or they used a camera with bad lighting bc those graphics in the pics dont look up to par and crisp with the rest of the current gen content.

It's last gen.

....right?

lmao I really hope so my friend, or they used a camera with bad lighting bc those graphics in the pics dont look up to par and crisp with the rest of the current gen content.

No it's current gen.

It's last gen.

....right?

No it's current gen.

from the looks of it now that hogan is just a superstar head cut and paste from the model already on the game. ill wait until i see all the models on my flat screen before i make my final thought but for right now the only ones that look really great or good is that warrior, andre and htm. the warrior has different hair etc he looks like a new model new but that hogan dosent and that savage looks just like the one from wwe 12 with a helium balloon head and all.

Archived