Final Fantasy Series

Lunchbox

Yeah I learned that using Elixers will get your maximum HP back, which kinda makes potions pointless really...

Potions are useful to top up your health before falling into danger. Also, it's good to use them before your max HP starts to fall when in danger. I only use elixirs when max HP is low because they're a lot more expensive.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying this along with Dead Rising 4 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2 . I'm guessing the reviews for this game are pretty valid.

After a quick search, reviews seem to all be 4/5 or 8/10 range. I'd definitely go further than that, and give it a 9/10...maybe even a 9.2/10 or something along those lines. I don't know what criteria the game is really losing points for in these reviews...but it is a really solid game.

I'm at the point of no return. My party are all around level 70 at the moment and I just want to make sure I'm going into the final chapter prepared. I've still got so many quests and hunts to do anyway.

There was one chapter that I just wanted to end. I won't say which one it was and I won't go into detail. It just felt tedious most of the time. Not difficult at all, just tedious. I felt a massive wave of relief when it was over but it made me wonder if that's how the director wanted us to feel.

Buying this along with Dead Rising 4 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2 . I'm guessing the reviews for this game are pretty valid.

After a quick search, reviews seem to all be 4/5 or 8/10 range. I'd definitely go further than that, and give it a 9/10...maybe even a 9.2/10 or something along those lines. I don't know what criteria the game is really losing points for in these reviews...but it is a really solid game.

Thanks Gen. Sounds about right.

Just bought the game. Won't be able to play until Wednesday >.<

Might take that long to install.

Just kidding...kinda. Lolz.

Sounds about right

The game is definitely fun, I just wish that if they were honestly going to add survival elements, they'd go all the way with it. Go big or go home, so to speak.

The big Eidolans boss fights so far (Titan, Leviathan) have been pretty shit, just quick time events

...I don't even understand why he's collecting the Eidolans, I feel like I must've missed something

Just seems like a Japanese Fallout, tbh

Muur...in no *censored*ing way did this statement even begin to make sense...

I just killed a Deathclaw lmao

SDjhaD0.png

???

Just wait until you visit Costlemark Tower. Just completed the quest there and never wanna go back.

Nah once I beat the final boss I'm probably done tbh, the game is only like a 4 or 5/10 for me and it's not enjoyable enough to go further than the last boss

edit: lmao... there's a 'wait mode'? at no point did the game mention this and it's just tacked on in the settings

If they did it was a brief 1 second thing although seeing videos on YT, it seems like it's way out of place and ruins the exp of fighting and seems like it was thrown in to appease the guys who want turn based

Anyway the game is bleh, half of the game is sat twiddling your thumbs on the longest loading screens ever followed by a 10 minute car drive, the side quests are all fetch quests/kill quests that take 5 times longer than they need to be due to the aforementioned sitting twiddling your thumbs, half the characters are a "who the *Censored* are you? and why should I give a shit about you?" (especially when some of them get killed off leaving you wondering "why the *Censored* should I care?"), chapter 13 is *censored*ing aids as *Censored* and why is there so much stealth missions in there, espcially one that ends up being a waste of time when the guy you're trying to catch "gets away" and you never try to get him again. Also, people leaving your party for no reason then coming back for no reason without ever explain wjat the *Censored* they did and why they suddenly act/look different (Which will probably be shown in DLC but that's bullshit)

Take away the side quests and all the loading/waiting in the car and the game is like... 5 hours. Seems like the game is half finished on purpose and we'll have to play DLC to have anything fleshed out

Also pretty sure it hasn't been explained why I'm collecting weapons and eidoloans, just seems like it's cuz "just cuz lol"

Lol...shit, Muur. Bitching just to bitch, tbh. There is a lot of actual gameplay here. Did you not do any of the side stuff? If you play the game fully for what it is, then it's great. And you're not collecting stuff "just cuz"...you're collecting stuff to make yourself stronger...so you can defeat the empire. The weapons are from former Kings or whatever.

Side quests got boring as *Censored*, they were just copy and paste "hey king go get me some weeds, key king go get me some frogs, hey king go kill some dogs"

every point I brought up is valid and most of it is similar complaints about the game from people who played. The combat is fun but most of the game is a drag. If you like open world cool but when 90% of it is bland copy and paste stuff what's the point? "oh great my 100th fetch quest, can't wait :D"

Sidequests don't feel boring or repetitive at all to me...they're always different enemies and different parts of the map, different rewards, etc. What is it with people complaining about sidequests in games now? Of course they have a general formula to them. Did people forget how sidequests work or something?

Archived