TNA Announces All-Knockouts Episode of Impact Wrestling

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

At last nights television tapings, TNA announced plans for an all-Knockouts episode of Impact, to be titled TKO: Total Knockouts.

Among the things teased for the show were the debuts of new Knockouts, a Knockouts Title match between Taryn Terrell and Awesome Kong and a Fatal Four-Way #1 contendership match between Angelina Love, Brooke, Gail Kim and Madison Rayne.

The episode will likely be taped tonight or on Monday.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/108392/tna-announces-all-knockouts-episode-of-impact/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=tumblr

So basically the same as that taped PPV they did for a year or two?

They still do the One Night Only PPVs.

Last year they got names like Veda Scott, Scarlett Bordeaux, Reby Sky, Jessicka Havok (before her official debut), Karlee Perez (Maxine/Catrina) and Mia Yim to appear. I could see a couple of them getting signed.

Mia Yim will be working under the name Jade. She has changed her Instagram and Twitter handles to JadeTNA. This explaining why she dropped the Shine title to Santana Garrett.

Yeah, a vignette for her and Marti Bell aired last night.

Why is Angle/Young on this show? :shift: I do like the look of The Doll House though. The vignettes remind me of Pretty Little Liars kinda.....

Watch them have Angle and Young wrestle in drag so they fit with the theme of the show.

As far as the Dollhouse goes, the Knockouts roster is really small so any addition on it can either help them or showcase TNA's inability to do anything with new people (I look at you, Havok).

Archived