Remember When... (IMPACT! Edition)

Guest Fight Me.

Remember New Jack and Shark Boy's segments? Personally I can't say I watched them at the time, but on a NL stream they were talking about it. I looked it up on YouTube to see if they were there and sure enough they were. *censored*ing gold. Every last one of them

http://youtu.be/5ya-_wNeZwc

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when Kurt held every title in TNA after he beat Joe?

Even the IWGP title I think lol.

I remember Jay Lethal beat him for the X-Division title and Kaz almost beat him for the world title.

• 2 weeks later...

That was one of the first wrestling related things I watched when I discovered YouTube. Crazy that he didn't fall and break his neck or something. Amazing balance. Btw, whatever happened to Elix Skipper? He kind of fell off the face of the earth shortly after this, didn't he?

I heard his 22 y/o son was shot and killed around 2009 and he stepped away from wrestling ever since. Really saddening stuff.

:o Oh shit. That is really sad. That sucks

Remember when TNA was so good WWE wrestlers came and watched? Derek Graham-Couch AKA Robbie of the Highlanders showed up at a TNA event around the time of WrestleMania 23 and got spotted in the crowd . He even lost his WM paycheck by doing that...

Yeah I remember that.

That was rather petty of them too.

Remember Shelley and Sabin during the MEM/Frontline feud? They were such dicks. By far, my favorite era of MCMG. It also led to one of my favorite TNA matches ever: Shelley vs Sabin with Shelley finally winning the X-Division title

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived