Remember When... (IMPACT! Edition)

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REMEMBER THAT *censored*ING BONKERS ENDING WHERE THERE WAS THAT HUGE STUPID BACKSTAGE BRAWL BETWEEN THE MEM AND THE REST OF TNA ROSTER AND *censored*ING SCOTT STEINER WAS SMACKING A TABLE WITH A CHAIR WHILE SOME ASSHOLE WAS HIDING UNDER IT AND KEVIN NASH LIKE LAZILY JABBED MICK FOLEY IN THE EYE WITH ONE OF THOSE COAT RACKS WITH THE WHEELS?

REMEMBER THAT *censored*ING BONKERS ENDING WHERE THERE WAS THAT HUGE STUPID BACKSTAGE BRAWL BETWEEN THE MEM AND THE REST OF TNA ROSTER AND *censored*ING SCOTT STEINER WAS SMACKING A TABLE WITH A CHAIR WHILE SOME ASSHOLE WAS HIDING UNDER IT AND KEVIN NASH LIKE LAZILY JABBED MICK FOLEY IN THE EYE WITH ONE OF THOSE COAT RACKS WITH THE WHEELS?

Lol...no.

But I wish I had seen that.

Lol...no.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=swXqxG_G3fE

Remember when Don West turned heel and called Mike Tenay a prick?

Lol...no.

HOLY SHIT IT'S EVEN FUNNIER THAN I REMEMBER IT LITERALLY THE STUPIDEST ENDING TO A SHOW EVER

"WE'RE BACK OUTSIDE AS YOU CAN SEE THESE GUYS USING CHAIRS AS SWORDS"

Lol...no.

HOLY SHIT IT'S EVEN FUNNIER THAN I REMEMBER IT LITERALLY THE STUPIDEST ENDING TO A SHOW EVER

That's the moment I completely lost it lmao. Bully Ray hitting the table was hilarious too but *censored*ing Taz :XD:

Yeah, I remember I think that leading to 10/10/10. Remember that? Lol

And that riot was ridiculous...how many stables is that? MEM? World Elite? And ??? Lmao

Lol...no.

That's the moment I completely lost it lmao. Bully Ray hitting the table was hilarious too but *censored*ing Taz :XD:

I think this was before Taz. This was Don West period. Taz came with Hogan I thought

Yeah, it's definitely West.

I think my favorite part is that two unmarked "police cars" roll up and they have cops in the back seats and shit. Like eight cops jump out of two vehicles. Apparently TNA doesn't know anything about how law enforcement rolls. That's some funny shit.

TNA was at this actual kind of entertaining level of stupid in that period righ before Hogan came. Like the episode where MEM took over the show for some unexplained reason? Scott Steiner was the ref, Kurt Angle was booking, and Kevin Nash and Booker T were the commentators. And Booker T was like kicking people in the ring and commentatong at the same time. *censored*ing brilliant.

Remember when Samoa Joe got kidnapped and tooken away in a van? And the audience was given no explanation as to who did it? He just came back a few months later pissed off and with face paint. Not to mention he had his own torture chamber in the impact zone. Like I thought I remember being a back stage segment where Samoa Joe had a guy hanging upside down and was beating him with a kendo stick in a dimly lit room. Like wtf why is there a torture chamber in the impact zone?

I mean they made a video game character into a real wrestler, they were *censored*ing crazy. Hilariously incompetent.

I guess I underestimated the level of stupidity. Not only did Joe torture this guy with a kendo stick, he also held A GIANT *censored*ING KNIFE to his throat.

Archived