Double Turn?

Scorpion™

Do you guys think it's at all possible for WWE to pull a double swtich with Reigns and Lesnar. I would love to see Reigns win after Brock got screwed by Heyman.

Reigns isn't going to get support from the crowd anytime soon it seems, maybe turning him heel for the near future is the answer. The only negative in this whole theory is that Rollins isn't gonna cash in on a heel Roman. Maybe just maybe they'll run with it and we get the Ambrose/Rollins/Roman feud we need sometime this year.

Totally didn't see that Ziggler/Del Rio double-turn happening, although most crowds were pro-Ziggler at the time, and Del Rio was pretty over in his own right at one point, too.

I wouldn't want a double-turn w/ Lesnar and Reigns. Both guys seem more suited for the neutral role rather than having a clear-cut alignment, especially Lesnar.

Don't want to see it. Reigns as a heel could be better, but Lesnar as a face would be dodgy as *Censored*. Plus it'd reduce his potential opponents massively, as all the top guys Brock should face before leaving are face themselves.

Can't buy Lesnar as a face, I think they're fine in their current roles.

Being a face doesn't mean they have to kiss fans asses. They can let people cheer Lesnar and let people boo Reigns, instead of trying to force it the other way by having Reigns do... whatever the hell he's trying to do to get people to like him and having Heyman get heat for Lesnar.

It'd be so much better to let stuff happen naturally.

Can't buy Lesnar as a face, I think they're fine in their current roles.

Being a face doesn't mean they have to kiss fans asses. They can let people cheer Lesnar and let people boo Reigns, instead of trying to force it the other way by having Reigns do... whatever the hell he's trying to do to get people to like him and having Heyman get heat for Lesnar.

It'd be so much better to let stuff happen naturally.

I never said they have to... I just meant it's hard for me to get behind Lesnar as a face, he just seems like a natural heel with having Heyman brag about all his accomplishments and him being a merciless monster who wrecks other thanks to being that much stronger. I think Reigns will operate far better as a heel too btw, but think Lesnar's fine in his current role.

Archived