Wrestling isn't Wrestling

Crowley

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt Landis will do another one but it'd be great if he did. That really was awesome.

I agree. I'd like to see some more.

If WWE had any idea as to what they're doing, they would hire this guy and make this a show on the network. WWE's version of Drunk History.

Wow, that was pretty cool. Kinda gives me a new found respect for Triple H as well...

I doubt Landis will do another one but it'd be great if he did. That really was awesome.

Yeah it was awesome. It also shows the business is going to be in good hands when he takes over. Because it showed he knew what it took to get over and get the fans talking, even when your not the best.

Great video but let's be he honest, it wouldn't be nowhere near as good without the hot girls. What was the whole 'wrestling isn't wrestling' crap though? Don't know what point he's trying to put across with that statement cos wrestling clearly is wrestling.

Great video but let's be he honest, it wouldn't be nowhere near as good without the hot girls. What was the whole 'wrestling isn't wrestling' crap though? Don't know what point he's trying to put across with that statement cos wrestling clearly is wrestling.

I think the point he's trying to make is that wrestling isn't what people think it is - grown men in tights pretending to hurt eachother.

Which it kinda is... but not just that.

Idk

My first time hearing of this guy. But the way he tells the humble beginings of Triple H to being the King of Kings is great. I've wondered why Triple H isn't as great as he should be. Honestly, I wanted it to be Triple H who tied with Naitch's 16 time WHC wins. Unfortunatly, Cena is 1 WHC win from that achievement. Good video

Archived