"Snap Swing Neckbreaker (1)" Gone?

ksdixon

Used to be a Goldberg move. Not available to use as a finisher, signiature or strong grapple move. Snap Swing Neckbreaker 2 is listed in all three move categories.

I'm hoping it's just been renamed to something else, but it is stupid that SSN2 is still listed as SSN2 if there is no longer an SSN1.

The same seems to be true for "Future Shock 1", Drew McIntyre's first DDT variation. Future Shock 2 is there, with no FS1 in sight.

^ It's not a pinning move, but I usually use Vertical Suplex (called something like that) for Goldberg's Jackhammer

the annoying thing is, they didn't bother renaming shit.

The annoying thing is, the moves were removed in the first place.

A lot of them are newer moves from 2010-onwards. So they don't have the old excuse of 'they didn't look good in the new preditor engine' to trott out again.

Can we get together a list of moves that have been removed?

2K, I love you. but...

NEVER *censored*ING REMOVE, ONLY *censored*ING IMPROVE, YA DAFT TITS.

The immortal words created by GMP himself, which THQ never took heed of. Let's all hope 2K won't follow that dark road.

did they take out Finn Balor's sling blade, that was in previous games i can't find it anywhere :rant:

They never put the his Sling Blade in, they do have JTGs variation and yes, it's still in as far as I know.

• 4 weeks later...

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?1639076-Moves-removed-between-2K14-and-2K15-%28making-a-list%29

Got a nice list going now of moves removed between 2k14 last gen and 2k15 current gen, anyone got anymore?

Strikes:

- Edge Kick 1 (think this has been renamed Kick 1 on 2k15, and Edge Kick 2 renamed to Kick 3 on 2k15, not sure until I boot up 2K14 last gen. Where is 'Kick 2' on 2K15?).

Grapple Moves:

- Belly To Belly 2 - I actually like the new move called BTB2 (not noted as being ''new'' on 2k15), but I also liked the old BTB2 move.

Why not just keep both, and name the new move animation as BTB 7 (BTB 6 is a corner running to top rope move)?

- Alabama Slam 1

- Belly To Belly 3

- Chick Kick 1 (Trish Stratus)

- Consequence (re-animated)

- European Uppercut 2 (Kurt Angle knockdown animation.) Replaced by a ''new'' non-knockdown Cesaro animaiton which is way too simillar to European Uppercut 3 which is another non-knockdown Cesaro animation. Again... why replace? The ''new'' Cesaro animation could have been European Uppercut 4, instead of replacing the old Kurt Angle animation.

- Exploder Suplex 1

- F5 1

- F5 2

- Fisherman Suplex 1

- Future Shock 1 (DDT; drew mcintyre)

- Northern Lights Bomb 1

- Northern Lights Suplex 1

- Neutralizer 2

- Powerbomb 5

- Powerslam 2

- Snap Swing Neckbreaker 1 (goldberg)

- Spinning Roundhouse Kick (summer rae?)

- Tiger Bomb 1

- Tiger Bomb 2

- Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker 1

- Tombstone Piledriver 1

- Tombstone Piledriver 2

Rear Grapples:

- Back Suplex 1

- Back Suplex 6

- Full Nelson Slam 1

Ground Facing Down - Upper Grapple:

- Armbar 2

Ground Facing Down - Submission - Lower Grapple:

- Ankle Lock 2 - I believe this was the Kurt Angle kneeling ankle lock animation.

Diving - Opponent Downed:

- 450 Splash 2 (Justin Gabriel)

- Corkscrew Senton (Locked in AJ Styles Preset moves)

- Diving Moonsault 2

Weight Detection:

- Ankle Lock 1 (standing grapple weight detection move, go-behind into ankle lock takedown)

- Armbar 1

- Layout

Snap DDT also got reanimated into a very Randy-Orton-styled snap ddt.

I don't dislike the Orton animation, but the old animation was great.

The diving moonsault and take down ankle lock are both hidden in presets like the corkscrew if you desperately need them.

(I think the ankle lock is, anyway.)

Also the European uppercut was Eddie's animation not Kurt. :P

Is it possible some moves were simply accidentally left off the moves list, like the O'Connor roll which was eventually patched? I mean I know there is an issue in 2K15 with them saying some moves are new when they aren't, and then there are some moves that are new, but aren't listed as new.

Archived