Toolan's CawLection!(Surprise Summerslam Upload!)

toolan99

With you converting Jameslaiho's Sheamus and Seth Rollins will you converting more of his CAWs?

Seth Rollins wasn't a conversion. I just used his morphing and gave him the credit for only the morphing. Everything else I did on my own.

As I said he looks awesome either way. Who is next?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With you converting Jameslaiho's Sheamus and Seth Rollins will you converting more of his CAWs?

Seth Rollins wasn't a conversion. I just used his morphing and gave him the credit for only the morphing. Everything else I did on my own.

I don't know. Thank you for the continuos positive feedback on my creations. I've been spending less time in the gym because of these caws. Which is not what I want. So I might take a little break or only work on them during the weekends.

I don't know. Thank you for the continuos positive feedback on my creations. I've been spending less time in the gym because of these caws. Which is not what I want. So I might take a little break or only work on them during the weekends.

Well of course I'm not going to tell you to choose caws over gym, so I think you should do whatever you feel like it would be best for you. :)

Awesome work, thanks a lot for updating him :)

No problem. I was just watching Monday Noght Raw and for once it was exciting so I sai to myself, I'm going to make Summerslam Rollins! I was going to work on others today but unfortunately I just got called into work so I don't think I can do that.

No problem. I was just watching Monday Noght Raw and for once it was exciting so I sai to myself, I'm going to make Summerslam Rollins! I was going to work on others today but unfortunately I just got called into work so I don't think I can do that.

On which guys are you going to work when you find some free time?

Which attire was replaced with Rollins Summerslam attire?

His original attire.

Probably Cesaro and Orton.

His original attire.

Could you try Neville some day? I can send you refs if you want.

His original attire.

Could you try Neville some day? I can send you refs if you want.

You can send the refs, but I won't make any promises

Archived