Toolan's CawLection!(Surprise Summerslam Upload!)

toolan99

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw your the WIP version of Balor that you uploaded on cc and I really liked the updates that you did. The colours of the attire need some work though. I like the attire with the body paint as well. Which other attires are you gonna make?

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do with the last two attires.

Well I was hoping for a recent Balor :/ But since you're not making him with his recent attires then could you make one of these two attires? If you want more refs just tell me :)

lG4F0zc.jpgE51Giv5.jpg

I'm doing the punisher and one of his most recent attires so I'll have two painted and two regular.

Here's what I have so far for the punisher attire:

Note: I still have a few changes to make to the facepaint.

Good work on Finn, bro.

My wish:

1st attire - NXT no facepaint

2nd attire - NXT Demon

3rd attire - Venom/Punisher/Carnage/etc

4th attire - Anti-Venom (this is my fav, because of the colour scheme. Other attires include black/red/white. But this is all white, it stands out)

Good work on Finn, bro.

My wish:

1st attire - NXT no facepaint

2nd attire - NXT Demon

3rd attire - Venom/Punisher/Carnage/etc

4th attire - Anti-Venom (this is my fav, because of the colour scheme. Other attires include black/red/white. But this is all white, it stands out)

Thank you

Wait I don't remember which attire it was. Was it the one with the logo on the front of his trunks being white or red? I can't see the pics from my phone, I saw them from my brothers phone which he is using rn so he doesn't let me use it at the moment. Can you start uploading your pics on imgur so my phone can load them too? lol.

Archived