Toolan's CawLection!(Surprise Summerslam Upload!)

toolan99

Possibly. I have most of the logos for Cena's newest attire but I'm missing his armbands, could someone possibly send me refs?

If you get Sheamus shirt logos in the future could you add it to the CAW?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly. I have most of the logos for Cena's newest attire but I'm missing his armbands, could someone possibly send me refs?

If you get Sheamus shirt logos in the future could you add it to the CAW?

Yes

John Cena Return 2015:

125jolx.jpg

2qdtnc9.jpg

mc3ksk.jpg

You got Cena's armband and wristband logos now?

Well since you won't have much free time I would like to see some more conventions from 2K15 to 2K14 because I don't think they need as much time as creating a new caw from scratch needs.

As for specific caws I can't really tell you which ones I would like to see because I don't have 2K15 on PS3 but I'm pretty sure James has some more caws that I would really want to see on 2K14. For example his Rollins and Owens.

Just downloaded and rated Sheamus and Cena. Great work on both of them :) Who is next?

I'm not sure yet. I won't be posting as much because I'm starting my new workout program and my first job soon. What ideas for caws do you have?

There are better Sheamus cross logos you can use on CC. Replace the WWE Logos version with it for the wristbands and back of trunks.

Just downloaded and rated Sheamus and Cena. Great work on both of them :) Who is next?

I'm not sure yet. I won't be posting as much because I'm starting my new workout program and my first job soon. What ideas for caws do you have?

There are better Sheamus cross logos you can use on CC. Replace the WWE Logos version with it for the wristbands and back of trunks.

? second this. Also here are some refs of Sheamus shirt.

4brn8yW.jpg

4brn8yW.jpg

I think he will wait for the textured logos. I will say Toolan99 did a better job at Sheamus' boots logos then Jameslaiho.

4brn8yW.jpg

I think he will wait for the textured logos. I will say Toolan99 did a better job at Sheamus' boots logos then Jameslaiho.

Thanks bud. And yes I have someone uploading the Sheamus tshirt logos. I was going to create his cross logos by myself but I figured the wwe logos would work fine. I'll try doing some updating when I get home from the gym.

4brn8yW.jpg

Thanks bud. And yes I have someone uploading the Sheamus tshirt logos. I was going to create his cross logos by myself but I figured the wwe logos would work fine. I'll try doing some updating when I get home from the gym.

INSANEGAME28 made good Sheamus cross logos. You could use that for his wristbands and back of his trunks.

Seth Rollins:

2ee8yu0.jpg

161eqn9.jpg

2hcg3ki.jpg

242sdqe.jpg

(Credit to Jameslaiho for his 2k15 morphing)

Roman Reigns:

16j1z68.jpg

ka4jys.jpg

Another good conversion with a Jameslaiho CAW with Seth Rollins. Only thing I would change is the third attire to his black wrestling attire. TheGreatTimi991 has a good texture of Rollins top for that attire. Also Roman Reigns fourth attire is suppose to be black not grey.

Archived