Toolan's CawLection!(Surprise Summerslam Upload!)

toolan99

Wait I don't remember which attire it was. Was it the one with the logo on the front of his trunks being white or red? I can't see the pics from my phone, I saw them from my brothers phone which he is using rn so he doesn't let me use it at the moment. Can you start uploading your pics on imgur so my phone can load them too? lol.

Red

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then that's how the the logo should be.

Sorry for not sending pics as refs but I'm on vocation again and I can't post pics from my phone. Btw the attire with the red logos is his second most recent one. His latest is the the one with the white logo.

Also sometime ago I asked you if you could make some attires for Balor and you told me that you need refs and I wanted to help you so I asked SMK if he could send me his textures and he told me that he would look but after that he didn't respond again, so should I send you refs when I come back home or you aren't making the attires anymore?

Then that's how the the logo should be.

Sorry for not sending pics as refs but I'm on vocation again and I can't post pics from my phone. Btw the attire with the red logos is his second most recent one. His latest is the the one with the white logo.

Also sometime ago I asked you if you could make some attires for Balor and you told me that you need refs and I wanted to help you so I asked SMK if he could send me his textures and he told me that he would look but after that he didn't respond again, so should I send you refs when I come back home or you aren't making the attires anymore?

Send me the refs and I'll do my best

Any more requests? Any certain time periods of wwe that anyone would like to see in terms of caws?

Who'd like to see an updated Sheamus?

Here's the start to my 2015 Sheamus!

apcy0w.jpg

See Jameslaiho's Sheamus WWE 2K15 CAW formula on Smacktalks YouTube channel.

Yup that's the one. I hope you manage to finish him today. Btw can you convert some more Jamezexal's caws? Like their Rollins, Owens etc.

What about the attire designs Sheamus would need? Maybe ask TheOnePercent and TheGreatTimi991 to make them.

Archived