WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you did say Truth sucked compared to Harper, so I don't think you were joking. Truth is good in the ring and he has charisma, not to mention the fans enjoy him. so how he sucks is beyond me.

I was just joking about Truth being Big Show 2.0 (or as I put it, the Black Big Show). I'm not a fan of him going over guys who're actually gonna be used on TV in relevant roles, while he himself would most likely be filler at best, but I'm not nearly as mad or "bent out of shape" over that as you assumed I was. That's all.

It's hard to believe Sheamus has been a face longer in his WWE career than a heel. Like...did people really like him for that long? :lol:

No. He was like Cena...pushed as a face, but despised by most.

I would disagree as the problem was with his character, not with his in-ring performance. Sheamus always delivered in the ring, while Cena was inconsistent.

I can perfectly imagine Vince writing whatever Sheamus said on SmackDown. I can literally hear him screaming, "Where are the real men!?" Point being that I'm confident in my assumption that he's said those exact words before. Just can't place it.

Well you did say Truth sucked compared to Harper, so I don't think you were joking. Truth is good in the ring and he has charisma, not to mention the fans enjoy him. so how he sucks is beyond me.

I was just joking about Truth being Big Show 2.0 (or as I put it, the Black Big Show). I'm not a fan of him going over guys who're actually gonna be used on TV in relevant roles, while he himself would most likely be filler at best, but I'm not nearly as mad or "bent out of shape" over that as you assumed I was. That's all.

no ur stupid how can r-trizzle be da black big show he's not as fat as him hahaha lololol, ur joke sux m8.

Brass Ring Club at ringside for the Lucha Dragons' match on ME...not bad for LD's first feud. :D Cesaro is really the perfect opponent for the cruiserweights on the roster currently too, just look at his whole feud with Sami Zayn.

I can perfectly imagine Vince writing whatever Sheamus said on SmackDown. I can literally hear him screaming, "Where are the real men!?" Point being that I'm confident in my assumption that he's said those exact words before. Just can't place it.

You are not alone.

Archived