WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- It has recently appeared that WWE may turn The New Day's Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston heel and happenings during WrestleMania 31 Week and this week's WWE TV tapings seemed to fuel the rumors. Big E, who tweeted a response to the RAW "New Day sucks" chants, wrote the following this morning:

@WWEBigE

I choose to clap because I wish to forget the despair I feel waking up in another hotel room in a town whose name I can't recall.

@WWEBigE

I choose to clap because I wish to forget the emptiness that accompanies money & fame

@WWEBigE

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who interrupt my meal to tell me to sign a menu for their 3rd cousin's wife.

:lol:

@WWEBigE

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who drag their 5 year-olds to airports at 4 AM to meet the wrasslors.

@WWEBigE

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who stop me to tell me about the time they saw Random 80s Superstar pump gas.

Interesting

Lmao wth

Remember when Ambrose said he would never let Rollins cash in

Lel

At least Ambrose had a nasty spot in the ladder match that could explain his absents
Oh yeah.. Wonder if they did that on purpose. Nah they aren't smart enough for continuity

I'm so proud of Reigns. On a show which had Bryan, Ziggler, BNB, Harper, Ambrose, Rusev, Orton, Rollins, Undertaker, Bray, etc... he was the one who put on the MOTN. And it was the biggest show of the year.

Superman punching those naysayers. BELIEVE THAT.

Far from MOTN.

Lmao wth

Remember when Ambrose said he would never let Rollins cash in

Lel

At least Ambrose had a nasty spot in the ladder match that could explain his absents
Oh yeah.. Wonder if they did that on purpose. Nah they aren't smart enough for continuity

I really doubt it was on purpose but it worked

I'm so proud of Reigns. On a show which had Bryan, Ziggler, BNB, Harper, Ambrose, Rusev, Orton, Rollins, Undertaker, Bray, etc... he was the one who put on the MOTN. And it was the biggest show of the year.

Superman punching those naysayers. BELIEVE THAT.

Far from MOTN.

Nah. You may not agree with it being the best match of the night, but "far from MOTN" is an exaggeration, especially considering there was no other match on that show which was overly spectacular in the first place.

*censored*ing hate Steph btw. I'd bang and all... but the way she always belittles people and ruins everything that is good. I am genuinely worried when Vince leaves and she has even more control. Her and Trips will be on some power trip shit.

She has to compensate for being called a trashbag ho throughout an entire era.

The main event was no where near MOTN.

What all was so much better?

IMO everything else on the card with the exception of the Divas match.

Certainly would fit perfectly in the Unpopular Opinions thread. I personally loved it for the storytelling alone and it kept me on the edge of my seat with the level of emotion in it. That's why I also preferred Sting/Triple H over the IC Ladder match, storytelling... and I couldn't care less about Sting.

Archived