New update

biggerboat90

But i've seen multiple edited superstars with awesome logos and without too much problem. And it looks like the real thing.

Anyway we have to wait a couple of days when marcus put notes and the explanations. I think it will be fixed sometime.

Some people are really good at circumventing the fade issue by splitting logos and then putting them in piece by piece. Unfortunately that's not very easy to do, however.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS4 and Xbox One Update 1.04 Highlights

MAJOR FIXES

• (PS4 Only) Eliminated a soft crash that occurred when booting the title with no internet connection
  • Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the “NXT ArRIVAL” downloadable content.

GAMEPLAY

• In tag team matches, if the player first knocks the legal man’s partner off the apron, that partner should stay down longer and allow the player more time to attempt a successful pin against the legal man.
  • AI Superstars will recognize leverage pins and attempt to break them up in multi-man matches.
  • Improved AI targeting during tag team matches.
  • AI Superstars are now more adept at hitting top rope finishers
  • Addressed an issue with the Diving Cross Body 1 Finisher
  • Fixed a bug in which a move could fail to award a Finisher if the player used it on an opponent as a Signature.

• Addressed an issue with accepting invites while editing Background Matchmaking preferences

VISUAL PRESENTATION

• Addressed consistency issues related to Superstar bleeding. Foreign object strikes and OMG moves now properly increase the likelihood of causing bleeding (if the “blood” option is turned on)
  • Fixed an issue with the victory scene after winning a 6-Man Battle Royal Title Match

WWE CREATIONS

• Fixed an issue with custom logos after applying them to a part and then modifying the part’s color.
  • Fixed an issue when applying piercings to certain Superstars
  • Glasses should no longer deform when applying a hat to a Custom Superstar.

WWE UNIVERSE

• Fixed an issue in WWE Universe in which the game was not properly saving edited matchups
  • Fixed an issue in which Rivalry winners were incorrectly displayed
  • Fixed an issue related to the incorrect Superstar appearing in a certain rivalry cutscene

AUDIO

• Addressed an issue in which the ring announcer would incorrectly announce Champion vs. Champion matches.

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

• The “O’Connor Roll” is now selectable from the standing leverage pins in Create a Move Set if “One More Match” is installed.

PS3 and Xbox 360 Update 1.04 Highlights

MAJOR FIXES

• Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the “NXT ArRIVAL” downloadable content.

GAMEPLAY

• Addressed an issue in which a Superstar’s body could behave unnaturally while performing a Running Bulldog move.
  • The player’s tag team partners will no longer get disqualified from performing the Triple Powerbomb OMG in an Elimination match.

VISUAL PRESENTATION

• Corrected Rusev’s title motion entrance.
  • Addressed several animation warping issues.

MENU

• Addressed a menu flow issues when editing teams in MyWWE

AUDIO

• Fixed an issue in which titles would be announced incorrectly when selecting a title match.
  • The referee’s 3 count should now be audible
  • The crowd will now correctly chant “Yes!” during Daniel Bryan’s entrance.
  • Addressed an issue in which the ring announcer would incorrectly announce Champion vs. Champion matches.

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

• Superstars included in “One More Match” now correctly appear in Superstar Threads and their entrance motions can be assigned in Create-an-Entrance.

https://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/wwe-2k15-1.04-update-notes

issue related to the incorrect Superstar appearing in a certain rivalry cutscene happens on XB360 to. i had a rivalry between Undertaker and Sting and i had a match against CM Punk (i was Sting), i won, the lights went out and CM Punk chokeslammed Sting and Cole said "Oh my god, Undertaker just chokeslammed Sting" WTF!

Their so called patches never actually fix anything they say they fix. Everytime they release the patch notes for a patch i go in the game and test it out and everytime i see the same problems still there. Do they even test this shit before the release it or what?

Their so called patches never actually fix anything they say they fix. Everytime they release the patch notes for a patch i go in the game and test it out and everytime i see the same problems still there. Do they even test this shit before the release it or what?

It's fixed for me o.o

It's fixed for me o.o

The blood problem is still there. Disappearing after the match and appearing on spots it wasn't in the match.

It's fixed for me o.o

The blood problem is still there. Disappearing after the match and appearing on spots it wasn't in the match.

Not that I ever had that problem at all (No bleeding above level 1 though), but that isn't listed as one of the things that got fixed, is it? It only says that there is now a constent way of actually getting blood

I'll have to be the judge of this for myself, once I get my game updated after work... but as past history would dictate, I take anything 2K Sports says with a LARGE grain of salt.

Just simmed Neville vs RVD. After the usual knee in the corner, Neville went straight to the top and won with the Red Arrow. Pre-patch the AI would go on the apron first, then gas out before reaching the top while their opponent gets up.

This shouldn't have been broken in the first place, but I'm glad they finally fixed it. Watch CMPulse sim Neville vs RVD. It was painful to watch both Neville and RVD fail dozens of top rope finisher attempts.

Is the Hogan's Leg Drop issue happens in all PS4 platform or just some people?

I've heard that it's a problem only exclusive to the PS4. Thankfully, I'm not much of a Hogan fan, so I can wait patiently for a fix. But I do feel sorry for those who do like using him as a playable character.

I'll probably see you in 2K17, 2K Sports... I'm now starting to remember why I stopped playing your MLB game back in the day.

Archived