Be Dead HONEST... Who are you rooting for in Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns

RIGHTEOUS PHENOM97

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be rooting for at WM 31

• Roman Reigns
    • Brock Lesnar

There's nothing wrong with being a Reigns fan anyways, Reigns is the *censored*ing man

There's nothing wrong with being a Reigns fan, but that should mean that you actually advocate even more for him to get better before becoming the top guy, or else Reigns will end up just another Cena.

I do already. I do agree he's not quite ready and could work some more on his overall work.

I don't mean you specifically man, I'm just referring to, in general, his fans should push even harder for him to get better before he is given the main spotlight.

Some more good rivalries under his belt, more work on his ring skill and ring psychology, definite work on everything on the mic... and Vince absolutely needs to stop writing his promos.

He also needs to be more careful outside of the ring on what he says, whether you take what he said before to heart or not, he's got to remember that no one wants a top guy with a shitty attitude.

He's got the potential, but so many people with potential end up in the trash because they're pushed before said potential is realized.

I know, I agree with that. I think he could have been given some more feuds to shine and open up as a character instead of being a standout everytime who you could tell was next in line to main event 'Mania. That's one of my main problems with Vince. For some reason, he dislikes everything with potential, and the few things/guys he likes who actually are promising, he's hell bent on overexposing the shit out of and pushing like no tomorrow. I don't get why he could have had the same build-up as Ambrose or Rollins (without the 'getting lost in the shuffle' part in case of Ambrose) and why there was such a hurry for him to headline the event. He's going nowhere, more character development, honing his craft in the ring, working on his mic skills... they all were areas he could have worked on and maybe perfected if he was actually given the time and they took their time with him. But now the poor guy is under so much pressure to impress while lacking noticeably in those aspects.

Exactly, and this is why i'm advocating for either Lesnar to win, or for Reigns to win and then Rollins to cash in.

Another important bit is that Reigns will need a main rival, every top guy has had one. Rollins easily could be said rival, so they should build him up at a similar pace and have them always at the same level for the most part. If they continue to push Reigns as they are now, that'll just create a stale and lackluster character with no real excitement, and no one wants to see another promising future leader tossed in to the garbage because Vince couldn't wait until he read the manual before playing with his toy.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing wrong with being a Reigns fan anyways, Reigns is the *censored*ing man

There's nothing wrong with being a Reigns fan, but that should mean that you actually advocate even more for him to get better before becoming the top guy, or else Reigns will end up just another Cena.

I do already. I do agree he's not quite ready and could work some more on his overall work.

I don't mean you specifically man, I'm just referring to, in general, his fans should push even harder for him to get better before he is given the main spotlight.

Some more good rivalries under his belt, more work on his ring skill and ring psychology, definite work on everything on the mic... and Vince absolutely needs to stop writing his promos.

He also needs to be more careful outside of the ring on what he says, whether you take what he said before to heart or not, he's got to remember that no one wants a top guy with a shitty attitude.

He's got the potential, but so many people with potential end up in the trash because they're pushed before said potential is realized.

I know, I agree with that. I think he could have been given some more feuds to shine and open up as a character instead of being a standout everytime who you could tell was next in line to main event 'Mania. That's one of my main problems with Vince. For some reason, he dislikes everything with potential, and the few things/guys he likes who actually are promising, he's hell bent on overexposing the shit out of and pushing like no tomorrow. I don't get why he could have had the same build-up as Ambrose or Rollins (without the 'getting lost in the shuffle' part in case of Ambrose) and why there was such a hurry for him to headline the event. He's going nowhere, more character development, honing his craft in the ring, working on his mic skills... they all were areas he could have worked on and maybe perfected if he was actually given the time and they took their time with him. But now the poor guy is under so much pressure to impress while lacking noticeably in those aspects.
This may sound out of the blue, but to me the reason why he's being push so early and too early in most people eyes is because they want to start an new era.... And unless people want more part-Time WWE champs or Cena as champ in their eyes it seems like now or never to get a new face of wwe.

This may sound out of the blue, but to me the reason why he's being push so early and too early in most people eyes is because they want to start an new era.... And unless people want more part-Time WWE champs or Cena as champ in their eyes it seems like now or never to get a new face of wwe.

Starting a new era the wrong way has the potential to kill the entire thing. If they want a new era then they need to do it right or it'll be another 15 years of half the crowd booing their top guy.

I think most of us fans agree, it's just old timers like tonshaad and glchitman thinking otherwise, from what I understand.

Build him right first, and they had other choices that they chose to overlook.

Starting a new era the wrong way has the potential to kill the entire thing. If they want a new era then they need to do it right or it'll be another 15 years of half the crowd booing their top guy.

I would hate to see that and what you said earlier happen to him. "that'll just create a stale and lackluster character with no real excitement" and truly you have a point look at Miz... The more we talk about it the more unpredictable this match becomes

I would hate to see that and what you said earlier happen to him. "that'll just create a stale and lackluster character with no real excitement" and truly you have a point look at Miz... The more we talk about it the more unpredictable this match becomes

Which is why Vince needs to stop before he *censored*s up yet another potential good thing. Reigns could be a beloved beast in the future, but as they're going, he's just John Cena with horrible mic skills.

Which is why Vince needs to stop before he *censored*s up yet another potential good thing. Reigns could be a beloved beast in the future, but as they're going, he's just John Cena with horrible mic skills.

I sort of hate to say this, but it seems the best thing for them to do is have Rollins cash in on who ever is champ (most likely Reigns) and wait to definitely push Reigns as the Top Baby face.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't really give a shit at this point. Don't get me wrong, I've always been a Lesnar fan. The dude's a *censored*ing beast, and in a company full of fakes, he seems like the only one with a real backbone. But, the WWE title has lost SO much prestige since he's won it. It's been defended all of what? 3 times? And he's barely on RAW. And at first, it was cool because he's a 'prize fighter' he's a mercenary. But it's beginning to affect other aspects of the show. For example, Rollins. Rollins has the MITB briefcase which is my favorite thing in WWE. The surprise factor that comes along with that briefcase is amazing, but with our world champion rarely on RAW, and never actually competing on RAW, the briefcase doesn't act as anything more than a prop or a weapon. The contract inside doesn't mean anything when there's no champion to cash in on. So, I do want to see a full-time wrestler as champion, but at the same time, I don't want Roman Reigns as the champion. In the past few weeks, Reigns has gotten better, he's becoming his own, but he's not ready to hold the title. He has the least momentum out of any other RR winner leading to Wrestlemania and WWE is forcing him down our throats, so I don't want either of them as champion. But if I had to pick, clearly I'd go with Lesnar, just because he's a real monster.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't really give a shit at this point. Don't get me wrong, I've always been a Lesnar fan. The dude's a *censored*ing beast, and in a company full of fakes, he seems like the only one with a real backbone. But, the WWE title has lost SO much prestige since he's won it. It's been defended all of what? 3 times? And he's barely on RAW. And at first, it was cool because he's a 'prize fighter' he's a mercenary. But it's beginning to affect other aspects of the show. For example, Rollins. Rollins has the MITB briefcase which is my favorite thing in WWE. The surprise factor that comes along with that briefcase is amazing, but with our world champion rarely on RAW, and never actually competing on RAW, the briefcase doesn't act as anything more than a prop or a weapon. The contract inside doesn't mean anything when there's no champion to cash in on. So, I do want to see a full-time wrestler as champion, but at the same time, I don't want Roman Reigns as the champion. In the past few weeks, Reigns has gotten better, he's becoming his own, but he's not ready to hold the title. He has the least momentum out of any other RR winner leading to Wrestlemania and WWE is forcing him down our throats, so I don't want either of them as champion. But if I had to pick, clearly I'd go with Lesnar, just because he's a real monster.

The title hasn't lost prestige. Anything Brock Lesnar does is important. If Brock wasn't making things seem like a big deal and special occasion then the WWE Title would just defended in matches between guys that have already wrestled each other in nothing matches on RAW numerous times that month. There is nothing special or prestigious about Roman Reigns vs Big Show (Bryan/Kane last year) and even Reigns vs Rollins is.nothing special anymore.

Also with MITB... The World Title looks more important/prestigious/special because Seth only has very limited windows to try and cash in while Brock's champion, it's a unique situation that they haven't taken advantage of. There should be a sense of urgency. Seth should want the Title off Brock one way or another so he has a better chance of becoming champion himself, because if Brock wins at WM who knows when Seth's next chance to cash in will be... whereas when Reigns is champ there's no urgency, no unique situation, nothing special. The Authority goons could easily beat up Roman every show and take the title like it's nothing. Then there's Brock. We all know what happened when Kane and Big Show were in the ring with him.

No way the Title has lost prestige.

Brock has not made the title lose prestige. Sure, he could appear more, but the title is elevated because its champ is so difficult to beat. What's more prestigious? Beating an easy boss, or beating a difficult boss that took you at least three tries?

The WWEWHC is the most prestigious it's been in years. The champion shouldn't ever be booked to lose a bunch of matches, regardless of whether it's clean or dirty. Underdog or not, that shit is so lame. Ask yourself - Would you rather have a champion who shows up once every so often, but does something big every time he does show up, and also defends his title and destroys anyone who steps up? Or someone who's there every week, but is hated by many, is average af, and who loses to Big Show and Seth Rollins on RAW? Chances are that as soon as Reigns wins the title, he's going to be losing matches a lot. The Authority are going to *Censored* him over so many times, the title will be down the shitter in no time at all.

I don't think Reigns is gonna lose for a long while at all after he wins the title, let alone too often. Don't see them being this casual with handling the one to beat the one who beat the one and put the one in twenty one and one.

I dunno man. Think he'll be used like Cena, where The Authority keep screwing him over and causing him to lose matches, only to win when it actually matters (title matches). Not that it'll make sense given the fact he'll have beaten Lesnar, but I get the feeling he'll be booked as an underdog against The Authority as well. "Can he overcome the odds and retain the championship against Big Show?"

Speaking of that, the worst thing about Reigns being champ is that we could actually get Big Show in championship matches/actually winning the damn thing. Not even exaggerating either. I could genuinely see them thinking that's a great idea.

Oh God, I hope not. That piece of Ebola needs to *Censored* off. Anyway, my biggest concern is that they may have Rollins cash-in unsuccessfully, just to keep Reigns undefeated for a lengthy period. Rollins is supposed to cash in before the end of June, I just hope he's in their plans to become the World Champion by then. Just hope Rollins doesn't get the worst of this.

Oh God, I hope not. That piece of Ebola needs to *Censored* off. Anyway, my biggest concern is that they may have Rollins cash-in unsuccessfully, just to keep Reigns undefeated for a lengthy period. Rollins is supposed to cash in before the end of June, I just hope he's in their plans to become the World Champion by then. Just hope Rollins doesn't get the worst of this.

There's always going to be that hint of worry inside me in regards to Rollins cashing in, but I think they actually see him as a big part of the future, which is why I think he'll successfully cash in when the time comes. Maybe he could actually cash in at Mania if Lesnar wins. If Reigns wins... well, there's no way he's cashing in on the same night after just beating the 1 in 21-1 and winning the title they're trying to make a big deal.

There's always going to be that hint of worry inside me in regards to Rollins cashing in, but I think they actually see him as a big part of the future, which is why I think he'll successfully cash in when the time comes. Maybe he could actually cash in at Mania if Lesnar wins. If Reigns wins... well, there's no way he's cashing in on the same night after just beating the 1 in 21-1 and winning the title they're trying to make a big deal.

I think cashing in on Reigns would be better actually. I feel like a MitB win would take away from the accomplishment of beating Lesnar, whereas with a cash in on Reigns that huge rub would go to a fresh guy while another huge future star gets his title run. And Reigns could get even more seasoning without carrying the company too. I really would like that scenario, I think.

Night after though bruh, night after.

I see what you mean about the MITB win over Lesnar though. Good point :cool:

Would still be an awesome way to get heat for Rollins though. Over exaggerate what happened, and really milk the fact that he was the one to pin the guy who beat The Streak. Oh man... that would be glorious.

I don't think Reigns is gonna lose for a long while at all after he wins the title, let alone too often. Don't see them being this casual with handling the one to beat the one who beat the one and put the one in twenty one and one.

Nah this is all just an elaborate plan to make Big Show the one to beat the one who beat the one who put the one in twenty one and one.

Archived