Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be rooting for at WM 31

• Roman Reigns
    • Brock Lesnar

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lesnar is going to leave not long after 'Mania so i don't wish to see someone retain at 'Mania when they aren't gaining anything from it and as should be the natural order, the man bowing out of the sport should put over the man challenging him to benefit the guy who is still going to be there.

With that said, i do think Lesnar will win and i do think Rollins will cash in at 'Mania after Lesnar retains so that he can claim he is better than Reigns as he's the one who beat the one etc etc and set up for a title feud between the two.

Lesnar is going to leave not long after 'Mania so i don't wish to see someone retain at 'Mania when they aren't gaining anything from it and as should be the natural order, the man bowing out of the sport should put over the man challenging him to benefit the guy who is still going to be there.

With that said, i do think Lesnar will win and i do think Rollins will cash in at 'Mania after Lesnar retains so that he can claim he is better than Reigns as he's the one who beat the one etc etc and set up for a title feud between the two.

I kinda got a feeling that will happen, but right now it seem Roman is going come out on top.

Brock Lesnar.

To be honest, even if I was a six year old kid with no knowledge of what goes on backstage, I'd probably still be rooting for Lesnar. He's just an infinitely more likable character, in my opinion. He's more action, less talking. He's a big, tough, tyrannosaurus rex that goes out there and destroys everything in its path. What more do you want in a pro wrestler? He's even sponsored by Jimmy John's, which I'm a big fan of. And when you think about it, he isn't exactly a bad guy. He doesn't make fun of the fans, cheat, or go for any kind of cheap heat. He defends his title clean against the most worthy opponents WWE has to offer. If you took Paul Heyman out of the equation, Brock Lesnar wouldn't even be considered a heel. Literally all of his heel heat can be attributed to Heyman.

Where is the none option??

With Roman Reigns, if he won, the title would finally be back on weekly programming and other superstars would finally have a chance at it. Brock has only defended the title with Cena, Reigns, and Rollins. He's never on TV, and it's as if there was no World Title in WWE. Main events are occupied by The Authority as some sort of distraction that the champion is never there.

With Brock Lesnar, we have someone who has displayed his strength and dominance in the division and for him to beat someone like Taker and Cena but not Reigns? Very counterproductive. Also, Reigns doesn't deserve the title at this moment. Does he in the future? Yes, but I believe his push was rushed immensely and now we have this person no one likes. Cena is always shoved down our throats and most people hate him. You put the same element with Reigns and the exact same thing has occurred.

Best case scenario is Rollins cashing in the MITB and defeating a retaining Lesnar for the title.

Brock Lesnar.

To be honest, even if I was a six year old kid with no knowledge of what goes on backstage, I'd probably still be rooting for Lesnar. He's just an infinitely more likable character, in my opinion. He's more action, less talking. He's a big, tough, tyrannosaurus rex that goes out there and destroys everything in its path. What more do you want in a pro wrestler? He's even sponsored by Jimmy John's, which I'm a big fan of. And when you think about it, he isn't exactly a bad guy. He doesn't make fun of the fans, cheat, or go for any kind of cheap heat. He defends his title clean against the most worthy opponents WWE has to offer. If you took Paul Heyman out of the equation, Brock Lesnar wouldn't even be considered a heel. Literally all of his heel heat can be attributed to Heyman.

Jimmy John's is great.

But yeah, he and Rusev can be seen as tweeners/faces without their respective manager. It's awesome because we finally have "bad guys" that fight more than they run away, and Brock can wreck anything in his path. One reason why I'd rather have Brock as the champion is to see him appear on a regular show and destroy people, just to make a statement. He could appear and take out Dean, Cena, Ryback, Big Show, Kane, and even Triple H and tell Roman that he'll be lying in a pool of his blood when he's done, like the ones Brock took out.

It'll be hard to sell Roman as a winner if he goes over clean. Brock took out Kane and Big Show when Roman couldn't even beat Show. Though, if it's long term, I can see Roman not beating Show to build Show up as an obstacle for the WWE WHC Roman, who finally beats him. Cena-like story, if you will. Cena vs. Rock, if you more will.

Archived