Full G/Platinum

Muur

In a way, I technically have the platinums for WWE '13, 2K14 and 2K16. But since I always say 'f**k this' when it comes to online, I sadly don't.

I hate games where you have to go online just to get a platinum. Especially when the servers suck as bad as the WWE games do and everyone is a damn hacker online.

Then no you don't, just because they're offline doesn't mean they discounted

Also you actually played the thousands of matches needed in My career to get all the managers, skills, abilities and 90 overall? holy *Censored*

edit: I just looked, you didn't even play Mycareer or even Showcase, in what what do you have the platinum on 16?

edit 2: ah the PS3 version lmao, damn you really love WWE games if you're playing both versions

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The achievements in WWE games are AIDS. The number of online achievements is ridiculous for an online community full of so many undesirable matchups. In fact, I'm sure the achievements only serve to create more shitbag players who are there because they want to win at all costs. Developers really need to take into consideration, the implications of every online achievement that they choose to include. Because I think a large portion of them only serve to make the experience worse.

There should be a board of people who review achievement details and agree upon which ones go into the games...just like there is a board of people who do the ratings. I'd be all for that. If your achievements are half-assed or too demanding (to the point of being obnoxious), the board should be like "nope...try again"...

*cough* online Royal Rumble *cough* SmackDown Vs Raw 2011 *cough cough* sucked

I actually managed this one lmao, was hilaroius. Only one guy joined and he quit after the third guy came out, then I just won what was a online Rumble with only me, so I got those 200 gamer points for little effort

Shame I couldn't 1000 it though... *censored*ing glitched 1004 finishers, that had to be in one match instead of over time

There should be a board of people who review achievement details and agree upon which ones go into the games...just like there is a board of people who do the ratings. I'd be all for that. If your achievements are half-assed or too demanding (to the point of being obnoxious), the board should be like "nope...try again"...

From what I recall they actually have to get approved by MS/Sony and can get turned down

My first attempt at the online Rumble was terrible. His connection was so bad and I ended up being eliminated by the A.I. as the runner-up. Ironically I was eliminated by Triple H.

My second attempt was with another guy with a bad connection. When he got eliminated (I think the A.I. did it), he disconnected and I just played it safe with the online A.I. and got it easily.

My first attempt at the online Rumble was terrible. His connection was so bad and I ended up being eliminated by the A.I. as the runner-up. Ironically I was eliminated by Triple H.

My second attempt was with another guy with a bad connection. When he got eliminated (I think the A.I. did it), he disconnected and I just played it safe with the online A.I. and got it easily.

That's not irony.

WWE's achievements are soooo boring. Same shit every year. "Hit come back" "reach ropes" "win mitb with a caw and cash in", they're so uninteresting I've almost gave up on caring for them!

I think the last game I full G'd was TWD S1 on One as I've owned both seasons since console release but never bothered to replay them, but since S3 just started to come out, I figured now is the time to sit down and replay those games.

Before that, it'd have been Telltale Batman.

I'm a sucker for telltale games, clearly.

Yeah WWE's have been the most lazy of any yearly release I've seen, although at least 16 mixed it up a bit. Although they just ended up with ones where you'd need to play thousands of matches, so those can *Censored* off. I'm not playing 50,000 matches so I can get all the managers, skills and ablities, as well as a 95 overall (although you can pay to do this one but then what's the point?)

On Trueachievements, WWE is rated as top five 'hardest' to get the 1000 due to the grindy mycareer ones, although I suspect that being GWG may have had something to do with that.

Just started Stardew Valley, and....*Censored*, I'm never getting 1000G for this. Plenty of those absurd stretch goals that people abandon long before they ever get them. I knew the goals were tough, because I already played it on PC, but I forgot just how far of a spread it was.

My brother plays this game- https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Knight-Squad/

I never will, half of them are *censored*ing worth 0G with the harder ones giving you the points, I'd be annoyed that I'd have like 50% but still only have 0

It's why I don't use the apps like Netflix or the WWE network tbh, I'd be triggered seeing something like "90% complete, 0G"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Battleground again. New DLC came out today, putting the game from 500G to 1000G! got the 500G in one day. TrueAchievements is great as you can find boosting partners, I'd be stuck and not have finished it without out lol (achievements for playing online but it was a dead game boosted by the release of DLC. Imagine a four year old 360 game releasing new DLC?!)

• 2 months later...

I was one trophy away from getting the Plat on Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force but I needed to have killed 10,000 monsters and had only killed 6666 (lol I laughed when I saw this was my end number) over 4 play throughs. I then today decided to just grind out the last 4000 for a few hours so yay, new plat

One trophy away from my 73rd Platinum Injustice 2. Of course the trophy is tied to RNG. I've opened over 12000 loot boxes for a specific ability.. I swear if I ever see Ed Boon im smacking those big ass eyebrows off his face.

Edit: Got it and my 73rd Platinum (ended up opening 15,170 boxes)

109: Mass Effect Andromeda

110: The Last Guardian

111: Watch Dogs 2

112: Wolfenstein: The New Order

113: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

114: The Walking Dead Season 3

How tough was Mass Effect to Platinum?

109: Mass Effect Andromeda

110: The Last Guardian

111: Watch Dogs 2

112: Wolfenstein: The New Order

113: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

114: The Walking Dead Season 3

How tough was Mass Effect to Platinum?
Pretty easy. As long as you don't miss the remnant hacks and 3 different romances your fine. Skip the insanity playthrough and just get the 5 gold medals in multiplayer. You don't even need to play the whole multiplayer game. I joined 2 games in the final wave and they counted.

Reminds me of when I joined a game that then instantly ended and it counted as the one online win I needed

Archived