Tony Hawk skating game headed to PS4 in 2015

Astro Zombie

I'm usually not the type to really shit on a game. I went to a friend of mines house last night. He had bought this game (we were both major THPS fans growing up) So I gave it a try, first thing I noticed right on the "activision" title screen.. the frame rate drops were insane (the first time it happened I legit thought his PS4 was frozen) The presentation of this game is horrific. When you do missions, the mission description overlaps upon itself (It would say something like get the sick score and that would be over your actual score) The moves were gutted no more double tap or triple tap for double & triple kick flips and when you use your special instead of hitting Up, Down, Triangle to a special grind it would do it automatically. The power ups that you use (double jump, big skater, and no gravity) are horrific and only work 20% of the time. I was falling through rails and quarter pipes. The missions on each stage are repetitive. Each level has no life what so ever, and the forced multiplayer is one of the worst i've seen. One good spot is the park creator, that's it though. Either this game was rushed, or Robomodo are just *censored*ing terrible at their job.

tl;dr.. *Censored* THIS GAME.

Archived