2K16 to have Largest Roster yet....

★CrossRhodes★

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this year's roster was huge! Am I the only one who feels that way? Lol

It's huge if you count all the duplicates, pay another $50 for all the DLC, and download 20 more Randy Ortons.

It's pretty insulting that almost half the roster is hidden behind unlockables to force people to play through the Showcase or spend money to unlock it.

I feel like this year's roster was huge! Am I the only one who feels that way? Lol

It's huge if you count all the duplicates, pay another $50 for all the DLC, and download 20 more Randy Ortons.

It's pretty insulting that almost half the roster is hidden behind unlockables to force people to play through the Showcase or spend money to unlock it.

*censored* spoiled gamer generation of today.

Unlockables used to be the biggest appeal in video games

When it comes to wrestling games I would like to have everything available. I am okay with unlockables for other games.

When it comes to wrestling games I would like to have everything available. I am okay with unlockables for other games.

If you want everything unlockable...there is the accelerator exactly for that.

Unlockables still are a essential thing of video games.

And it's not like the current roster is locked in the game. It's the "bonus" charakters that are unlockable.

I heard that Alt. Attires count as separate models, that there is also no issue with 'Space' and it all comes down to World Wrestling Entertainment. Though that could be wrong, The amount of duplicates is the reason I asked about New Maneuvers which come along with the Showcase DLC like Randy Orton's New RKO for example. [bTW anyone got a list]

I'll use '80 Hogan/Hollywood Hogan + Surfer Sting/Crow Sting as an example of why having a larger roster doesn't always matter, having In-Game models of pro wrestlers doesn't add much if their move-sets aren't on par. For example The Undertaker, who is literally 'The Cornerstone of the WWE' has been in every single WWE Video Game since WWF Smackdown! and even before that.

Yet, in WWE 2k15 we have The Undertaker doing Reverse DDT 3, Elbow Stomp, Beast Bite, ect. Just odd to play as The Deadman, yet not feel like you are playing as 'The Last Outlaw'.

2k really needs to reanimate DDT 10, not only is it easy Running Grapple Spam but it looks absolutely nothing like The Undertaker/Kane's Counter DDT.

I heard that Alt. Attires count as separate models, that there is also no issue with 'Space' and it all comes down to World Wrestling Entertainment. Though that could be wrong, The amount of duplicates is the reason I asked about New Maneuvers which come along with the Showcase DLC like Randy Orton's New RKO for example. [bTW anyone got a list]

I'll use '80 Hogan/Hollywood Hogan + Surfer Sting/Crow Sting as an example of why having a larger roster doesn't always matter, having In-Game models of pro wrestlers doesn't add much if their move-sets aren't on par. For example The Undertaker, who is literally 'The Cornerstone of the WWE' has been in every single WWE Video Game since WWF Smackdown! and even before that.

Yet, in WWE 2k15 we have The Undertaker doing Reverse DDT 3, Elbow Stomp, Beast Bite, ect. Just odd to play as The Deadman, yet not feel like you are playing as 'The Last Outlaw'.

2k really needs to reanimate DDT 10, not only is it easy Running Grapple Spam but it looks absolutely nothing like The Undertaker/Kane's Counter DDT.

Space and slots have not been issues for years. Ledesma tried to use space as an excuse for THQ and Yukes' laziness a while back but he got called out on it pretty quickly. It's simply a situation of time, WWEs stupid rules and bullshit, and this annoying fear devs have of going all out.

i hope we get zack ryder and heath slater in 2k16 again and i will push em booth in tag team devison and upper midcards like they deserve it ... i was looking a hour ago for nearly a half year again superstars and it was the match ryder vs slater...

what a match it was great and entertaining but slater still comes out to 3mb theme not even his one man band thing... and what was this a who is the better jobber match ?? i personaly cant accept this anyyymore :(

i hope we get zack ryder and heath slater in 2k16 again and i will push em booth in tag team devison and upper midcards like they deserve it ... i was looking a hour ago for nearly a half year again superstars and it was the match ryder vs slater...

what a match it was great and entertaining but slater still comes out to 3mb theme not even his one man band thing... and what was this a who is the better jobber match ?? i personaly cant accept this anyyymore :(

Sorry for going off topic but didn't Zack Ryder completely fail on the microphone and inside the ring during his original 'Ryder Revolution' run?

Sorry for going off topic but didn't Zack Ryder completely fail on the microphone and inside the ring during his original 'Ryder Revolution' run?

He didn't fail. He was shut down by Vince, who can't stand the fact he can't take credit for Zack's popularity.

• 2 weeks later...

Goldberg kind of confirms himself for future game. My guess is 2k16 Monday Night Wars...

Source: WrestleZone

WCW alone would've been better (Attitude Era has already been done), but Monday Night Wars is the next best thing, so I'm all for it. Supposedly, J.R. and the King are going to do commentary together for 2K16, so I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of the Monday Night Wars yet.

Goldberg kind of confirms himself for future game. My guess is 2k16 Monday Night Wars...

WCW alone would've been better (Attitude Era has already been done), but Monday Night Wars is the next best thing, so I'm all for it. Supposedly, J.R. and the King are going to do commentary together for 2K16, so I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of the Monday Night Wars yet.

It would be awesome if 2K got Zybysko and Schiavone to do the a WCW matches

It would be awesome if 2K got Zybysko and Schiavone to do the a WCW matches
Agreed. I might buy the game this year, if this speculation turns out to be true.

I'm thinking Stardust/Cody Rhodes if Cody is going to be as well.

Hopefully we won't have a million duplications this year, but I do believe that we will be able to edit hair/facial hair on superstars and divas this year to as they were looking to expand the Superstar Studio feature.

See, I'd rather have a different Cody as opposed to being just an alternate attire. I think duplicates are alright if 1) They aren't just padding the roster with them and 2) If Move-sets are drastically different. The past three games were notorious for just padding the roster with duplicates so they could say they have large rosters. Dude Love/Cactus Jack/Mankind should all be separate, as should Cody/Stardust.

Archived