2K16 to have Largest Roster yet....

★CrossRhodes★

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To solve the alternate attire/duplicate issue all they really need to do is initially have those duplicates as alternate attires. If people feel the need to use more than one of the Randy Orton duplicates, for example, on different rosters in their Universe they should simply be able to clone/move one of those alternate attires into its own character slot. Since the alternate attires don't take up any more disc space then it wouldn't be a big deal to allow us to do this.

Hopefully we get a better game and roster than this year. I haven't played a WWE game since 2013, as 2014 wasn't a Next-gen (now current gen) game and I heard too many negative things about 2K16.

As for legends, as longs as Eddie Guerrero, Rock, Stone Cold, and Trish are in, everyone else is just a bonus.

I seriously hope it is the entire NXT roster as some are saying, not just big name ones like in 2K15. For example like Tye Dillinger, Jason Jordan, Kallisto, Sin Cara, Scott Dawson, etc. I'm most curious of all to see what EAS will be like too, whether we can customize hair, facial hair etc. on superstars

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they did say it for a bit. Or, it was at least suggested...because they kept saying there was more to be revealed...even when there wasn't.

Their "more to be revealed" turned out to be ric flair and booker t which wwe.com had posted the day of the roster reveal.

I wouldn't mind the 'duplicates' if they actually looked different. Like older/younger etc. Then again just alt attires will do if that frees up space to have a truly larger roster.

The space is a lie

There is no space

Hopefully we get a better game and roster than this year. I haven't played a WWE game since 2013, as 2014 wasn't a Next-gen (now current gen) game and I heard too many negative things about 2K15.

Fixed that for ya.

I really don't understand duplicates. Is it that hard to make alternate attires instead of duplicates?

Because if the models are different then it will look weird. Ex. HHH in 2k15 he had like 5 different attires in the same mode and if you just choose random maybe one week he will come out with long hair the other with short etc just doesn't make sense

The roster for '13 was pretty good

I thought it was alright, with people like Vader and Rikishi. Lot of duplicates though. Loved 2k14's roster more. It had more people from all areas, and put attires in 1 slot mostly instead of having a lot of models.

I'd like to see a roster like WWE'12 had.

I'd like to see Superstar Threads and Storyline Designer make a return.

Threads definitely needs to come back. Changing entire attires is cool, but it takes up a caw slot. Being able to just change colors without wasting a slot is a must. And I agree about Story designer too. I used to enjoy playing around with that, but I could live without it. Most important things are create-an-arena, threads, create-a-championship, and replay editor. A new way to implement custom music needs to be integrated as well. Even if it means buying tracks from an in-game store.

i want EVERY era/incarnation of The Undertaker in 2K16. same goes for Kane

on disc - current and 1or2 classic

DLC - the rest of them

2gt821e.jpg

If 2k do the Taker VS Kane rivalry from 1997-2010, I can see a lot of alt attires for both Kane & Taker, which I really hope they do.

Some kind of story of the undertaker showcase is due, as his career is closer & closer to its end. But even if they managed to create a 15/20 part story, I doubt they'd be that accurate with the attires

Archived