2K16 to have Largest Roster yet....

★CrossRhodes★

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. I feel like we hear that every couple of years. I always feel somewhat ripped off because a large number of the roster slots are allotted to things that could just as easily be alt. attires.

2K will really have to do something amazing this year honestly. Personally (and I know I'm not alone), I feel that 2K15 fell about as flat as it could.

Largest roster of duplicates

15 John Cenas, 12 Randy Ortons, 14 versions of Sheamus...taking up 32Gb of space for some reason. Sounds about right.

Seriously though, I hope they add playable versions of the referees, commentators, announcers, trainers, etc. NPCs really need to make a return. I doubt they're getting a bunch of legends, because it would require payments. Speaking of which, we will probably get Rhyno and Kendrick though...which is *censored*ing amazing. But, yeah...we need playable Cole, King, Lillian, etc.

Kendrick and Rhyno would be AMAZING. I only care about The Rock, Stone Cold, Edge, Christian, Randy Savage, Lita and Trish when it comes to legends. Others would be welcomed too. But not needed for me. Sting will definetly be in again and Warrior too I'm sure. I want Stephanie in the game in her SummerSlam attire! That would be awesome. (I agree everyone who's in the game needs to be playable.)

Largest roster of duplicates

15 John Cenas, 12 Randy Ortons, 14 versions of Sheamus...taking up 32Gb of space for some reason. Sounds about right.

Seriously though, I hope they add playable versions of the referees, commentators, announcers, trainers, etc. NPCs really need to make a return. I doubt they're getting a bunch of legends, because it would require payments. Speaking of which, we will probably get Rhyno and Kendrick though...which is *censored*ing amazing. But, yeah...we need playable Cole, King, Lillian, etc.

The funny thing is that after 2 YEARS (?) that she has returned she still isn't in the game fully...but only in Showcase Mode....

2K Logic > Common Sense

I just hope when they reveal the roster this year that they actually reveal the entire roster.

I hope they show little clips or at least In-Game pictures instead of Renders.

I loved the Countdown that IGN did back in the day. That was always cool. Throw out the full list on a date and showcase one wrestler per week.

I really don't understand duplicates. Is it that hard to make alternate attires instead of duplicates?

They used to have them as alts but then people started complaining that they wanted to use attires as a seperate model in Universe and stuff.

2k16 needs custom arenas, custom championships, and a hell of a lot more slots for custom creations. Without those, I will be disappointed regardless of what the roster looks like.

I hope Foley is in 2k16 though. I know he had issues with pay...but the graphics overhaul might be enough for him to change his mind. I don't think anyone expected 2k15 to look so pretty.

Archived