Another former NXT talent comes forward with accusations of abuse against Bill Demott (NEW UPDATE: DRAVEN RESPONDS PG 6)

Aqfitz

Seriously the WWE needs to fire this piece of shit. What the *Censored*. If they actually keep this guy. I just... Wow. I'm speechless. :facepalm:

I doubt they'll fire that clown. Somewhere Del Rio is seething though, they got rid of him for defending himself, yet they do nothing about Demott.

Yea Del Rio wouldn't care since he already bury the hatchet with WWE on that. Watch his shoot with RF video he talks about it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shit makes no sense. You have Finlay, William Regal, and Dean Malenko under contract yet this dick is head trainer? What, does he have a picture of a nude HHH or Vince and he would expose it to the world? The dude hasn't done anything for the business at all.

Derrmott made sure that several people he didn't like got fired, no matter how talented or what gender they were.

Several guys had talked or hinted to it. Divas did the same.

In the divas cases however they called it a "attitude" Problem or "not good enough" for the WWE.

One of them that suffered under Dermott was Ivelisse. A very talented female wrestler that was already successful prior and after the WWE.

Thankfully other companies aren't as blind so is working for SHINE, Lucha Underground, SHIMMER, FWE, Evolve and more and has being Champion and Main eventer aswell.

Not to mention guys like Baretta and Bateman that one can clearly see as the talented persons they are in Dragon Gate, Evolve, TNA while they were mainly jobbing left and right in the WWE.

People like Dermott are a disgrace to any Company in my opinion.

Homophobic and racistic behaviour is a huge no go.

FORGET DEMOTT LEMME *Censored* THAT STRENGTH COACH UP

Trent Baretta tweeted right after his release that Bayley was getting harassed by the strength coach in NXT. Wonder if it's the same guy?

Yep it is.

The Problem is that Bayley didn't went along with the accuses because she knew she will get fired if she goes with it so she sucked it up as long as it lasted and made the best out of the Situation.

This shit makes no sense. You have Finlay, William Regal, and Dean Malenko under contract yet this dick is head trainer? What, does he have a picture of a nude HHH or Vince and he would expose it to the world? The dude hasn't done anything for the business at all.

He did some good stuff as a midcarder in WCW and was quite talented in his own right, but I agree he's no where near qualified to be a head trainer for this company.

My only guess is that Malenko, Regal and Finlay may not be interested in that position.

He did some good stuff as a midcarder in WCW and was quite talented in his own right, but I agree he's no where near qualified to be a head trainer for this company.

My only guess is that Malenko, Regal and Finlay may not be interested in that position.

Billy Gunn, Norman Smiley, Robbie Brookside, there are tons of other trainers there. Surely that arsehole isn't the only one interested in being head coach. (I apologise to every arsehole on the planet for making that comparison.)

First, please understand that it is of the utmost importance that I maintain my anonymity, and hopefully by the end of this you will understand why. I have told some of my story to a reporter, but it seems that unfortunately they were yet another outlet who has been told not to touch this story. Please bear with me as I've never used reddit before.

To be honest, Im not really sure where to start. In developmental, Bill scared us so much that it made us ashamed and scared to speak up about anything. The abusive environment was so hard to operate within, but that fear is very hard to leave behind. The few people who have come forward have alluded to some of what I want to talk about, but understand that this is a harder story to tell.

The former divas who have spoken out against the instances of sexual harassment have been punished, up to and including being fired in a demonstration of the power Bill has. When our only female advocate in talent relations tried to speak up, she was removed from the position and sent to work in the office. Now that the conversation has been restarted, its been made known that she is no longer with the company. At any level, women who speak up for themselves are disposable. When rumors about their departures make it out, theyre immediately buried and become yesterdays news, but believe me - its true.

One such instance that has been mentioned by Judas Devlin (Austin Matelson) is the complaint of harassment against Matt Wichlinkski, the current Strength and Conditioning coach. I have attached screencaps of one such photo that he posted alongside his WWE contract. When he was caught filming/taking photos of talents backsides, it was brought to their attention. Some of the male talent attempted to stick up for the developmental divas and help catch him in the act (again, the fear instilled into us made it very hard to say anything), but when it was presented to Bill it was made very clear that he was not going anywhere, and any further complaints would result in dismissal because there a million girls ready to step in and take our place. In all instances of complaining about sexual harassment (including those outside of this incident), women have been forced out of the company. After one of the talents dismissal, when we couldnt figure out where she went, we were told if you go over my head, ask HER how well that works.

This isnt to specifically go after Wichlinski, but rather to make sure that people understand that Bill DeMott is a problem, and everything else trickles down from there. Its been made very clear, from the removal Rob McIntyre and to the firing of at least two divas (I wont name names as theirs is their own story to tell, but if youve paid attention to rumors its very easy to put two and two together) to numerous male talents, some of whom will not come forward, that if you use your voice against Bill you will be removed. The day after Rob told all of us in a group setting that if we had any concerns about Bill we should call the office, he was fired.

The fact is that anyone who has spoken out, including myself, are only exposing what is the tip of the iceberg. Bill has been guilty of gay-shaming, physical, mental, and racial abuse for far too long, and something needs to come to light. The stories coming out are heartbreaking, but whats worse is that we all knew about them. Bill would openly mock Judas during training sessions for writing and going above his head, and would encourage other chosen talent to do so as well. His patterns of abuse are well established, and I can only hope that more can come forward so people see that this isnt just a vendetta from bitter wrestlers. Bill DeMott is a monster, and we need to start asking why hes being protected when the evidence has been piling up against him for so long.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my story. Again, I can only hope this inspires more people to come forward. Hopefully I can provide more information in the future.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2y5iiv/bill_demott_and_sexual_harassment_coverup/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

A post from the Strength coach on FB:

213kgev.jpg

I want to break Demotts neck at this point. I know you shouldn't wish harm on another human being but *Censored* this guy I hope somebody rips him go shreds one day.

Like I said before (a page or two back), I didn't think it was possible to have legitimate hate for someone I don't know, but the more I hear about Demott, the more I hate him.

Archived