Who should of ended Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak?

JohnStone1987

Your opinion. Who should of ended Takers Streak?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who should of been the one to END Taker's WM Streak?

• Brock Lesnar (WrestleMania 30)
    • CM Punk (WrestleMania 29)
    • OTHER (Name Superstar)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orton as the Legend Killer should have ended the streak, but not in 2005 though. That would have been way too soon.

Otherwise, for storyline reasons Kane would have been a good choice, or maybe even Bray this year for the sake of establishing a new darker power gimmick (I see no point Bray beating 'Taker now though the streak's over).

I really think it had to be someone on the way out it isn't around a lot ala Brock.

Yeah I agree. Someone else at the end of their career/tail end ala Bork.

If it's someone like Cody Rhodes or some shit and they quit...

Or if Punk ended it at 29 then still rage quit

I'm always amused whenever people say Bray. Maybe after a year or two if he was built right.

Too late for that now. :(

Despite what people say, Bray still has a chance. I don't know anything about Husky, but apparently it was panned hard, and look at Bray now. Or before his feud with Cena. This can be a great way to see if Bray is truly deserving of praise.

I'm always amused whenever people say Bray. Maybe after a year or two if he was built right.

Too late for that now. :(

Despite what people say, Bray still has a chance. I don't know anything about Husky, but apparently it was panned hard, and look at Bray now. Or before his feud with Cena. This can be a great way to see if Bray is truly deserving of praise.

I wasn't saying Bray will never be pushed, I was saying its too late for him to break the streak, since its already been broken.

Archived