Havent posted in YEARS but wtf WWE??? Dean Ambrose

JohnStone1987

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dean Ambrose was getting over organically. That didn't fit in with Vince's plans and getting over organically is usually a sin in that company.

I think Ambrose should've gotten the position that Reigns or even Rollins has right now cause the guy can play either side of the coin great. What's wrong with pushing more than one guy? This company has done it before.

Well maybe WWE books him to win IC Title and he begins a push. I'm not holding my breath though we all know how the *censored*ing so called "Master mind of WWE" Vince works. I seriously question his booking calls at times.

Believe me, we all do.

But yeah, his position on the card may not be where most of fans want him to be but atleast he's still getting angles, and still is in high profile feuds. Even if the feuds themselves aren't all that good, but that's creative for to blame.

Ambrose not breaking through the glass ceiling is just depressing to me. He was the hottest babyface in the company during the summer last year, bar none, and they just didn't want to pull the trigger.

WWE wants you to cheer for the wrestlers they have chosen for you to cheer for and God forbid someone gets more popular than Reigns or Cena, they will just misuse them to avoid their golden boys losing any of the spotlight.

Its shit like this that made me stop watching RAW and Smackdown, now all I do is read the results, because regardless of how bad things have gotten, I'm still a fan.

He needs a heel turn, and I think that's where they're heading with him.

God I hope not. I don't see why they can't have him be an Austin level tweener. It would open alot of better opportunities for opponents for him.

I disagree. He should be a heel in terms of actions and behavior. It makes for better performances, honestly. Given his general personality, he'd function as a tweener anyways.

Ambrose not breaking through the glass ceiling is just depressing to me. He was the hottest babyface in the company during the summer last year, bar none, and they just didn't want to pull the trigger.

WWE wants you to cheer for the wrestlers they have chosen for you to cheer for and God forbid someone gets more popular than Reigns or Cena, they will just misuse them to avoid their golden boys losing any of the spotlight.

Ahem, Royal Rumble.

Ahem, Royal Rumble.

You seem to have missed the part where I said I stopped watching wrestling, I did say I read results, but I only do so every once in a while, and from what I've read, that is the impression of WWE I get.

Ahem, Royal Rumble.

You seem to have missed the part where I said I stopped watching wrestling, I did say I read results, but I only do so every once in a while, and from what I've read, that is the impression of WWE I get.

I did read that, but I just pointed to the closest example of what you said.

Oh here's this guy getting over organically. We better kill his momentum so Reigns doesn't look bad.

He's not being buried at all. He's still held in a higher regard than Cesaro, and even Cesaro isn't being buried.

Supposedly, Vince really likes him if the dirt sheets are to believed. That's something he has going for him.

That's our ray of light right there. But let's not forget, Vince also claimed to have liked Punk and we all know what happened with that.

Yeah, #2 guy with a long list of accolades. Let's hope Ambrose doesn't end up like Punk, right?

Not every wrestler has to be pushed all of the time, every week, on every show. Dean has a solid spot on all the shows and gets both mic and ring time. He's going for the IC title atm and is pretty obviously going to win it soon. Its true he's not getting any younger and that WWE have cartoonized his gimmick, but the dude has plenty of time to be put into the main title picture and main event of the show and he will. Theres no doubting that he will. Just give it time. It's only his 3rd year in the WWE (not including FCW.)

At the time it seemed like they weren't pulling the trigger on Dean because they wanted Roman to be the next breakout star, same reason they ruined Dolph AGAIN, they just wanted someone else to be in the position they were naturally headed for.

But now it looks more like they just don't know how to book him and they don't care because he's not headlining any PPVs anytime soon.

Or in short this is WWE post 2005, what do you expect?

Its shit like this that made me stop watching RAW and Smackdown, now all I do is read the results, because regardless of how bad things have gotten, I'm still a fan.

I agree with that 100%. I stopped watching Wrestling for awhile cause the product at the time was garbage. I would always follow the results though for sure.

I called WWE burying him as soon as he lost to Rollins and got shit for it

WWE are idiots tbh.

I reckon he would've actually won that feud with Wyatt had Taker not asked for him mid feud

Archived