Havent posted in YEARS but wtf WWE??? Dean Ambrose

JohnStone1987

A lot of you may remember me, but I haven't been around lately as much as I have YEARS ago. But my question is why the *Censored* is WWE BURYING Dean Ambrose?? We've all seen it. Rollins with his epic HEEL TURN and push for Money in the Bank and Future of WWE, Reigns winning the Rumble and Main Eventing WrestleMania but Dean Ambrose gets the *censored*ing shaft?? Seriously?? Dean's got possibly the best Mic skills out of the Shield and his feuds with Rollins,Wyatt, etc are just him being buried constantly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His booking has been ass. He was on fire in the feud with Rollins and I didn't even mind him losing because he continued to be the best thing about WWE at the time, but his Wyatt feud was meh and dragged out, lost much momentum and is now in a half-assed feud with Barrett over the IC Title. Still like him though. But inconsistent booking is the theme of WWE as a whole, doesn't just apply to him.

WWE's got him putting people over and now he's stuck in mid card over the damn IC Title. Shame.

Ambrose not breaking through the glass ceiling is just depressing to me. He was the hottest babyface in the company during the summer last year, bar none, and they just didn't want to pull the trigger.

Truth^.

Reigns is being pushed. Seth is being pushed. One of those guys had to take a back seat. It's the wrestling business. He's got a good shot at being the next IC champ and having his own WrestleMania moment. I wouldn't call that being "buried." I'm really starting to hate that term actually.

I'm tired of the "he's not ready yet" mentality the WWE has adopted over the last few years. They keep down young, up and coming talent the fans really love, and push them down so much for so long that they reach a point where they are never the same again. Bray Wyatt was not ready to get a win over Cena last year, Ambrose wasn't ready for the main event scene, Rollins won't be ready to cash in his MitB briefcase etc. etc. They just keep these guys down with the same pretext meanwhile the Cena's and Ortons keep getting every title and main event push every time.

Meh. Haven't been entertained that much by him since the Shield broke up and his mic skills aren't that good either (how a lot people make them out to be)

Youtube Jon Moxley you'll see how epic his promos and mic skills are.

Ruthless Aggression Brock Lesnar. You will see how great he is in the ring.

But that's in the past. It doesn't count.

Yeah, unfortunately it looks like the machine isn't behind him the same way they're behind Reigns or Rollins. But don't worry. Like Macho Man says, the cream will rise to the top. At some point he's going to have an Austin 3:16 moment like Punk did with his pipe bomb promo. When that happens, he's going to be huge. Significantly more successful than either of the other Shield guys. I said years ago before he even got signed that he's the next big thing, and I still believe that.

Ambrose has said it himself that he hasn't cut a single promo that he's been satisfied with or liked since going solo.

But yeah, his booking has been shit since the Seth Rollins and John Cena feud. He consistently the highlight of RAW during that time, IMO...and when the Wyatt feud happened, shit went south - really quickly. WWE is over-exaggerating the living hell out him being a "lunatic". It went from being a character to being a more of a gimmick.

Reigns is being pushed. Seth is being pushed. One of those guys had to take a back seat. It's the wrestling business. He's got a good shot at being the next IC champ and having his own WrestleMania moment. I wouldn't call that being "buried." I'm really starting to hate that term actually.

Like it hell does. Ambrose had a epic feud with Rollins that they should of kept it going for months. Even after HitC. Ambrose is being BURIED. Period. What do you call losing in feuds to Wyatt and Rollins etc. Dude's being held back by WWE.

I think what is being confused with this situation is that R-Truth for whatever reason is being rocketed up to the same level as guys like Ambrose, Barrett, Bryan and Ziggler which is in turn making it seem as though Ambrose and co. have taken a step down. Dean is in a good position right now and will not be "buried" as you say for long.

Ambrose has said it himself that he hasn't cut a single promo that he's been satisfied with or liked since going solo..

God that proves my point he's fed up lmao. Even Ambrose himself thinks he's being buried.

He's not buried. His position on the shows is pretty solid.

They saw that he rises is popularity., that he sold a lot of merch etc. and felt the need to WWE-ize his character. Now he's a cheesy, over the top, forced psycho who lost almost everything that makes Ambrose good. They stripped him of every bit of subtetly and edginess he had in FCW and as Moxley, so now he lost popularity and drops on the card. It's sad because he's easily the most talented and most skilled out of the Shield, hell, even the entire roster. Always was. But it just doesn't work if you get turned into a cliche on two legs.

But while that REALLY sucks and WWE is too blame, it's not burying him. He still wins matches and is a popular guy. Also still not super low down the card. I agree that it's terrible and WWE is to blame but I don't think that was intentiona at all.

Yeah, unfortunately it looks like the machine isn't behind him the same way they're behind Reigns or Rollins. But don't worry. Like Macho Man says, the cream will rise to the top. At some point he's going to have an Austin 3:16 moment like Punk did with his pipe bomb promo. When that happens, he's going to be huge. Significantly more successful than either of the other Shield guys. I said years ago before he even got signed that he's the next big thing, and I still believe that.

I don't see that happening unless Dean is given the freedom or just says "*Censored* it" and goes for it anyway. Punk says Vince allowed him to say whatever he want, while Austin had the freedom to talk and came up with a great line. Dean doesn't have the luxury Austin did, and if Vince doesn't like him or cares about him, he doesn't have the luxury that Punk did.

It's a shame because the dude has so much potential. but of course, we can say that about a lot of wrestlers anyway.

I agree with Lyriqz and drive slow. He's not really that low on the card but sometimes you've gotta be patient with WWE. We had the same conversation about Cesaro maybe 10 months ago.

I still say R-Truth is throwing everyone for loop here. There's nothing to freak out over.

I don't see that happening unless Dean is given the freedom or just says "*Censored* it" and goes for it anyway. Punk says Vince allowed him to say whatever he want, while Austin had the freedom to talk and came up with a great line. Dean doesn't have the luxury Austin did, and if Vince doesn't like him or cares about him, he doesn't have the luxury that Punk did.

It's a shame because the dude has so much potential. but of course, we can say that about a lot of wrestlers anyway.

If they don't give him the opportunity to show the fans what he's really about, I think he'll seize it himself. Based on what he's said in out-of-character interviews, he seems like a really laid back, easy going guy, but he also seems like the type of person who could get bored with WWE's booking and take a risk because he feels like he has nothing to lose. He doesn't come off as the type of person who would be walking on eggshells backstage or afraid to stir up a little trouble.

Supposedly, Vince really likes him if the dirt sheets are to believed. That's something he has going for him.

A lot of you may remember me, but I haven't been around lately as much as I have YEARS ago. But my question is why the *Censored* is WWE BURYING Dean Ambrose?? We've all seen it. Rollins with his epic HEEL TURN and push for Money in the Bank and Future of WWE, Reigns winning the Rumble and Main Eventing WrestleMania but Dean Ambrose gets the *censored*ing shaft?? Seriously?? Dean's got possibly the best Mic skills out of the Shield and his feuds with Rollins,Wyatt, etc are just him being buried constantly.

Because Ambrose is not as entertaining as Rollins and not as interesting as Reigns. The time when it was his feuds that closed the show, whether it was Wyatt or Rollins, I was incredibly bored by him.

Archived