DrGorillaNuts CLASSIC CAWS!! (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Roddy Piper, Tatanka, & MORE)

DrGorillaNuts

Hey all!

First time poster, wanted to share some of my CAWS with you all to help improve your playing experience!

If you like vintage WWF, WCW, 1980's and 1990's era WWF, then I implore you to check out and download these created-superstars! Please feel free to offer suggestions as well (or requests). I'm constantly trying to tweak my creations to give them that extra WOW! My goal is to collaborate with the other talented CC artists so that we can make WWE 2K15's roster even better and more robust than 2K even anticipated. Let's set the bar high for them!

Every face scan is ORIGINAL by the way. Attires are 99% original textures as well, that I've invested hours into making over the months.

Now, the only thing I will say is that a majority of these characters DO require some form of DLC. Whether it's an entrance song, attire, or move set. I tried my best to find a work around to it, but didn't want to compromise the quality.

TO DOWNLOAD ON PS4:

Search: DrGorillaNuts

ENJOY!!!

OWEN HART

33c7mld.jpg

10hngb7.jpg

167p8w9.jpg

ROWDY RODDY PIPER

14461so.jpg

11ajzoi.jpg

(Alternate attire - Modern w/ goatee, black Hot Rod shirt)

2lufhfl.jpg

BRET "THE HITMAN" HART

2l94io6.jpg

2rxd16w.jpg

16rp5h.jpg

(Includes two attires - shown above)

SCOTT HALL

16ljrqw.jpg

1eb3mo.jpg

(Includes both white nWo attire and red Kliq attire)

RAZOR RAMON

6jljcz.jpg

1eb3mo.jpg

(Alternate Attire - Black trunks)

2n16w6r.jpg

GOLDBERG

261nio9.jpg

1zbzcz5.jpg

(Includes both WCW attire and WWE attire w/ knee brace)

MR. PERFECT

zodbo2.jpg

2qvusrc.jpg

(Includes alternate WCW Yellow attire)

IRWIN R. SCHYSTER (I.R.S.)

262sm4m.jpg

BRITISH BULLDOG

2cgmp7k.jpg

vsj40z.jpg

(Alternate 1996 Tag Champions attire w/ short hair)

121wylw.jpg

TATANKA

29uq6o5.jpg

2a75tth.jpg

e13ret.jpg

DUDE LOVE

33b2yye.jpg

2wokbow.jpg

MICK FOLEY

15ympx.jpg

2wokbow.jpg

I also have a few others I'll try uploading pics of soon. If you view Content By the Creator, you'll also find an original Jake "the Snake" Roberts, Mankind, Sid Vicious, and more coming soon.

ENJOY!!!

The attires are amazing, probably the best textures I've seen so far. The faces on the other hand for some guys are questionable. Is that a Roddy Piper face texture you used for him, it doesn't really look like him? Same with Razor and Tatanka, but that Bret Hart is awesome, maybe the best I've seen for this game. Please post the rest of the guys you've made.

Hey man 1st of all let me say those are some sick caws right there and I'll definitely be downloading them :)....now to my question....have you already made or do you have any intention to make "The Model" Rick Martel? If so please upload pics and if you haven't then can you make him please cos he was always 1 of my fave heels of the 80 - 90's

Archived