Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match Confirmed

★CrossRhodes★

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one cares about the battle royal and it should be on the pre-show

Not true. I care (as long as it goes to someone worthwhile).

Anyway, if Bryan is in this ladder match, he's my favorite for the win. Bryan would definitely bring prestige back to the Intercontinental championship...and it would be a nice accolade for his own career, since he seems to not be getting back in the WWE title scene any time soon.

Main event guys don't have to be chasing the title all the time, that's how they get stale..

Yes, because a main eventer as the Intercontinental champion is stale.

I guarantee you that if Cena was the Intercontinental champion, WWE would make that title out to be superior to the WWE title.

Main event guys don't have to be chasing the title all the time, that's how they get stale..

I guarantee you that if Cena was the Intercontinental champion, WWE would make that title out to be superior to the WWE title.

Well, after mania we might have Cena as US champion and Bryan as IC champion. So, I guess we might find out.

Well, after mania we might have Cena as US champion and Bryan as IC champion. So, I guess we might find out.

I can already hear JBL, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler putting John Cena as the greatest United States champion ever after beating Rusev. That and I can also hear Vince McMahon yelling in their ear to put him over or they're relegated to Superstars.

It'll be funny to see them take two midcard titles that they were doing jack all with and then right after WrestleMania, make them out to be a big deal. With Cena and the United States title that's a guarantee. Bryan and the Intercontinental title? Eh, I don't know. It was obvious that they were phasing Bryan out so he couldn't ruin their big plans for Roman Reigns. What I wouldn't give to see their precious plans blow up in their face at WrestleMania.

Sadly, can't even see Sheamus returning as a heel if he's being put in the IC Title match. It'll just not fit in with everyone coming after Barrett's title to make sense of the one vs. all scenario, especially considering Bryan, Truth, Ambrose and Ziggler are all faces. Wouldn't mind if Sheamus returns after 'Mania tbh, although I don't see that happening.

Anyway, if Bryan is in this ladder match, he's my favorite for the win. Bryan would definitely bring prestige back to the Intercontinental championship...and it would be a nice accolade for his own career, since he seems to not be getting back in the WWE title scene any time soon.

I would care but knowing wwe's booking it won't mean anything soon. Soon after Cesaro won last year he got stuck in midcard limbo and was booked like shit. They can't continue to do that with the battle royal of they want people to care.

So what If the secondary titles start to almost be main event titles. That's why they're suppose to be. Bryan could do great things for the IC title. Back in the day you had main eventers holding it and you knew it was just a step behind the world title.

I would care but knowing wwe's booking it won't mean anything soon. Soon after Cesaro won last year he got stuck in midcard limbo and was booked like shit. They can't continue to do that with the battle royal of they want people to care.

And we can thank a senile 69-year old man who blatantly said that Cesaro's push was cut off completely was the fact that he wasn't American.

I think this is gonna be a really good match and I'm hoping that Ambrose walks out as champ because WWE just playing around with him he needs this win tbh despite already being over with fans because I don't want to see fans lose interest in him because he loses match after match. It's not that hard for them to just give him this one freaking match!

Wait, WHAT?! Are you serious? LMFAO.

This whole time, I thought one of the reasons why Cesaro wasn't pushed properly after 'Mania is because Vince had a problem with pushing both him AND Roman Reigns to the main event scene at the same time, and Triple H seemed to be more high on Cesaro at the time than he was for Reigns...so they both made the decision to push Reigns instead.

I shoulda put WHICH title, I meant the WWE championship, I think it's a great thing Bryan and then are going after mid tier titles as it builds those titles up a little more. Main eventers not going after those kinda titles and ONLY going for the main title is Stale, that's what I menf hahaha

Archived