Someone catch me up?

Creepia

It's pretty much the same thing now, with the only differences being a couple of wrestlers being back

Awesome Kong, Low Ki, Homicide (sort of), Kenny King, Taryn Terrell, Matt Hardy, Tommy Dreamer

and a couple of new faces

Brittany (Or is she gone?), Tyrus (Brodus Clay), Havok, Drew Galloway (McIntyre), British Boot Camp participants. Chris Melendez (One legged wrestler with a patriot gimmick).

James Storm is the leader of a heel stable called "The Revolution". Members are Manik (Suicide/TJ Perkins), Abyss, Sanada, Khoya (final Ring Ka King Champion, I think).

MVP leads the heel group "Beat Down Clan" and they turned on Bobby Lashley recently. The members are Kenny King, Low Ki, Homicide (sort of) and Samoa Joe (who just left the company).

Velvet Sky, ODB and some others are gone. Eric Young and some others turned heel. Bobby Roode and some others turned face.

Oh, and Impact Wrestling is on Destination America now.

I haven't watched the show in a while and only read the show reports, but from what I can tell it's overall still the same. Only the amount of epsiode taped at once is super high and that might sometimes be noticeable in the work of the wrestlers.

You should probably watch the show first before attempting to give an opinion on anything.

I watch selected matches and segments of certain wrestlers and from what I see being advitised and talked about...yeah. I'm able to say that it's not too different from what we had last year.

Wether or not this is a good thing is another question

And since no one else cared enough to reply to Creep...I did it.

• 2 weeks later...

You should probably watch the show first before attempting to give an opinion on anything.

I watch selected matches and segments of certain wrestlers and from what I see being advitised and talked about...yeah. I'm able to say that it's not too different from what we had last year.

Wether or not this is a good thing is another question

And since no one else cared enough to reply to Creep...I did it.

And I appreciate it. Atleast you didnt only come in here to bitch at someone for not watching the show and not actually contributing to the topic.

Archived