Brock Lesnar is pissed. [minor RAW spoilers]

limitbreak

It's ridiculous if true tbh. I mean, he has the leverage and in his situation I'd do the same but it's hysterical how *censored*ed up this all is. He earns way more than probably anyone bar Cena, works a fraction of the scheduele, gets all the kayfabe accomplishment, gets a jet for transportation etc. and STILL wants more? I mean, honestly, if WWE agrees to that they're a lot dumber than I thought. I refuse to believe he's even bringing in profit at this point. And if he resigns, he needs to stay strong to be worth anything, so they don't even get a profit in using him to elevate others. So essentially, it's completely worthless.

" Wants to, but can't work more because he needs more money" Lmao, get this shit out of my face :lol:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock is worth every penny, he gets like a 20 million dollar contract a year, but you figure how many PPV buys he generates it's just crazy

I'm gonna guess with him only being on every other PPV and the fact that there's some free ones throught Network and the Network's set price in general... not enough to be 20 million dollars.

Brock is worth every penny, he gets like a 20 million dollar contract a year, but you figure how many PPV buys he generates it's just crazy

I'm gonna guess with him only being on every other PPV and the fact that there's some free ones throught Network and the Network's set price in general... not enough to be 20 million dollars.

It's not just the PPV buys though, its advertisement, it's viewership ratings on raw, but he DOES draw a huge amount, he's the headliner in the highest grossing PPV in UFC history.

Because beating him for the title will be an actual accomplishment and it will feel like a very big deal. Booked very strong as well. A contrast to Orton/Bryan passing the title like 100 times between themselves like it's going out of style.

WWE will have shit booking for the Title the minuite Lesnar loses it. And it'll lose all the prestige that brock brought it.

Because beating him for the title will be an actual accomplishment and it will feel like a very big deal. Booked very strong as well. A contrast to Orton/Bryan passing the title like 100 times between themselves like it's going out of style.

WWE will have shit booking for the Title the minuite Lesnar loses it. And it'll lose all the prestige that brock brought it.

This. You guys are kidding yourselves if you don't think Roman Reigns will drop the title to someone like Big Show before SummerSlam. Oh, but don't worry! There will be interference from The Authority, so it's not like he lost clean. He'll never lose clean. Rather than having a few respectable title reigns, he'll get 10+ in the span of a couple years while still somehow managing to not put anybody over.

Lesnar's title reign and Taker's streak will all be meaningless soon enough.

Yeah, CR has it right. The only thing making it prestigious right now is that Brock is booked like an actual beast and on a totally different level to anyone else on the roster, plus he defends it only when he wants. It feels like a big deal when Brock shows up, which I've come to appreciate now (I hated that before). Title is pretty much bathing in prestige with Lesnar holding it.

As soon as Reigns gets it though, there'll be the feeling he could lose it at any time to guys like Show or Rollins. It'll be defended on every PPV, so suddenly the champion and the title won't be a big deal at all. Plus Reigns has no Heyman to keep things interesting (which let's face it, will definitely be needed with Roman as champ).

It's always something with him. Every time I give him an inch with my patience he takes it and runs a mile with it. Even if he leaves after Mania give him 2-4 more years and he'll be crawling back again and WWE will be bending over backwards to meet his asinine demands. He either needs to stick to UFC or WWE pick one all this bouncing back between the two is tiresome for real.

Roman Reigns beats Lensar for the title

Seth cashes in. Seth wins and becomes champion

Roman Reigns uses his rematch clause. Wins title back

Rollins uses rematch. Beats Roman with interference, gets title back.

Orton gets pushed in. gets title from Rollins

Roman challenges Orton. Gets title from Orton

John Cena decides he wants to break Flairs record. Gets title from Reigns

Roman wants title back. He beats Cena

Rollins gets demoted back to midcard. Now it's Roman vs Cena vs Orton. Orton or Cena wins because, why not?

.etc

This is pretty much what will happen.

Seth uses rematch. Beats Roman with interference, gets title back.

John Cena decides he wants to break Flairs record. Gets title from Orton

Seth gets demoted back to midcard. Now it's Roman vs Cena vs Orton. Orton or Cena wins because, why not?

.etc

Pretty much sums up the world title picture for the next six months if Lesnar loses.

Rollins uses rematch. Beats Roman with interference, gets title back.

John Cena decides he wants to break Flairs record. Gets title from Reigns

Rollins gets demoted back to midcard. Now it's Roman vs Cena vs Orton. Orton or Cena wins because, why not?

.etc

This is pretty much what will happen.

Sadly...yes.

Archived