Report: Undertaker to not appear on TV till Wrestlemania 31

Youssef

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vince looks old too. His recent Muscle and Fitness shoot isn't indicative of anything, tbh. Those types of shoots are notoriously doctored, and posing is different from performing. Taker is too old to perform. That's the honest truth. I respect that he still wants to give back to the industry that he loves...but he's exceeded his ability to do. I have every hope that this match with Bray will be his last. Which means, unfortunately, Bray will probably lose...but he shouldn't.

He should. Him returning as "The Phenom/Deadman" will seem weird.

It makes the most sense. There is no reason for him to come back as The Deadman, what is he going to do start his streak all over again?

WTF? So he's only the Deadman/Phenom because of the streak then?

That's not what I'm trying to say. With him being "The Deadman", he's pretty much this supernatural being that is immortal. Now that his undefeated streak at 'Mania is blemished, there would be no point, 'cause Lesnar proved that he is mortal in the biggest of ways.

He should. Him returning as "The Phenom/Deadman" will seem weird.

It makes the most sense. There is no reason for him to come back as The Deadman, what is he going to do start his streak all over again?

WTF? So he's only the Deadman/Phenom because of the streak then?

That's not what I'm trying to say. With him being "The Deadman", he's pretty much this supernatural being that is immortal. Now that his undefeated streak at 'Mania is blemished, there would be no point, 'cause Lesnar proved that he is mortal in the biggest of ways.

Tthat was directed mainly at FulGore's "what is going to do start his streak all over again?" like that's all he was about. That's one of the reasons I'm glad it's over since it just became a burden, it overshadows everything else he's done in his career and some people act like that's what defines him.

Archived