WrestleMania Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Bray vs Undertaker to be a casket match match. Bray doesn't want to beat Taker, he wants to take his soul so what better way to do that then to lock him in a casket and take him "home"? That would be an amazing sight.

Casket matches suck, though

I want Bray vs Undertaker to be a casket match match. Bray doesn't want to beat Taker, he wants to take his soul so what better way to do that then to lock him in a casket and take him "home"? That would be an amazing sight.

Casket matches suck, though

Usually id agree but at least this one would have a reason and purpose behind it. Plus it's Wyatt and Taker it wouldn't be that bad and adds to their story.

What about buried alive?

Thought about it aswell, but then I remembered that Undertaker always comes back after being buried alive. Same with casket matches actually :fedup:

If this is Undertaker's last match it needs to be in a way that we know it.

Really hoping that Sting vs. Triple H is HIAC and that if Sting wins WCW returns (okay that won't happen, but would be an awesome stip)

I thought that's where HHH was going with his promo

Yeah I was too and I was actually hoping Sting was going to take the mike and actually talk about what he wants out of their match at WM. but maybe that will happen on Raw.

Archived