WrestleMania Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I think Reigns caught Lesnar in the head at the start of the match

He caught him in the cheek, which made him bleed only a tiny bit. He also made his lip bleed a bit later. But when he took the ringpost spot, the blood was instant and abundant. Too much so to be anything other than a blade job, tbh.

I liked the DX and NWO shit in the Sting/HHH match...but it's laughable that Nash and Hall are two of Hunter's best friends and had just celebrated less than 24 hours earlier with him at the HoF ceremony. The only objective dude out there was Hogan. And I never thought I'd call Hogan objective. :lol:

I may sound like a "smark" but I love when people like Tyler Black, Bryan Danielson and others who worked fron the bottom win the big one. It's like they really worked to get to that moment. I used past names to put emphasis on the working from the bottom thing.

I know what you mean. It was pretty damn cool seeing Tyler Black swing that title belt around on the big stage. As someone who used to watch him wrestle at flea markets and fairgrounds, it makes it so much more special. Stealing the title from Lesnar by cashing in on his weaker opponent was a dick move, but there will always be a part of me that wants to root for him because I've been watching him perform for years and know how hard he's worked to get where he is. He's a great heel, but I hate his guts and love him at the same time.

Archived