Post-WrestleMania Debut/Re-Debut/Return

Oresama

Festus.

I don't care what anybody says, Festus was awesome. I'd love if that character came back. It's too bad they don't have the Wyatt Family anymore, he would have been a nice addition.

Nice. Now we have three people on the Internet who liked that gimmick and all three are on this forum :D

Festus.

I don't care what anybody says, Festus was awesome. I'd love if that character came back. It's too bad they don't have the Wyatt Family anymore, he would have been a nice addition.

Nice. Now we have three people on the Internet who liked that gimmick and all three are on this forum :D

Make it 4, loved him and Jesse, such an underrated team.

Festus.

5 people loved that team. Thry could have been so big, so much wasted potential with those two.

Festus.

5 people loved that team. Thry could have been so big, so much wasted potential with those two.

I counted you in from the beginning. Still 4.

Archived