Soul's CAW Showcase

soultaker2008

Rykker 100% Rykker. He's fecking awesome.

I really dig Ryker, He is a new design for me, but I absolutely love it.

Clark Edwards is my favourite^^

The only CAWs of you that I don't find great are Mike Havoc and Max Morgan.

Maybe it's just because they look kinda...generic or unique, unlike the others^^

Keep it up with the great work :cool:

Mike Havoc was kinda a thrown together guy. Couldnlt really picture it in my head. And I agree, he is pretty weak. Max Morgan, Is usually one of my favorite CAWs every year. As I said he is an annual and one of the few annuals that I do. I couldn't really get him to look the way I wanted so I had to improvise. Overall, I thought he turned out alright, and I think overall, his second attire fits him way more. You should have seen my rough draft of him. It was bad, I really hated it.

Thanks to both of you for your opinions regardless, I will take it to heart, and next year when I make these guys, I will certainly up the ante.

Anyone else with harsh criticisms or praises? Shoot in a message, and Ill read every one!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,
Just messaging to inform you guys that I am done making CAWs for this year. The limitations of this year have caused me to run out of ideas, and a couple of the guys I had made were not satisfactory for me. So, this doesn't mean I am gone for good, bus as it stands with WWE2k15. I am calling it a year. When the next game comes out I will pump out some better CAWs. Assuming I buy it. Anyway, I thank you all for the criticism, and all the love. And I hope to see everyone next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely, Ill shoot em up when I can. sorry for the slow response! :) Thanks for the download!

So due to some demand for some of my guys being uploaded, I am going to have this list to show my current Uploadees (I realize this isnt a word and damnit I dont care haha!)

1. Robbie Maximus (TAG Maximus)

2. Ryker Justice (TAG Justice)

3. Mike Havoc (TAG Havoc)

4. Colt Everette (TAG Everette)

5. Clark Edwards (TAG Edwards)

If anyone wants me to upload some other work, Just give me a shout out and I will oblige!

UPDATED 4/22/15

1. Robbie Maximus (TAG Maximus)

2. Ryker Justice (TAG Justice)

3. Mike Havoc (TAG Havoc)

4. Colt Everette (TAG Everette)

5. Darrell Sullivan (TAG Sullivan)

If anyone wants me to upload some other work, Just give me a shout out and I will oblige!

• 6 months later...

Archived