Soul's CAW Showcase

soultaker2008

So hey guys. I am pretty new here, though I have been checking out the site for quite sometime. I would like to post some of my guys on here, but I am afraid that I downloaded most of my logos and stuff from others, and dont have cites to the original owners. What do you guys think? Should I still post them? Or should I refrain from posting to avoid others being upset with using their work. Truth is, Im not super good at making logos, so I use other peoples. Anyway, depending on my responses, I will upload some pics of my guys! Thanks!

Well, this will be my first post then. I hope you guys enjoy!
"The Natural" Robbie Maximus

Attire One

7oyBXov.jpg

o1WHSot.jpg

Attire 2 "TO THE MAX"

UxLeMFe.jpg

Kox8M7B.jpg

Nothing too special, but meant to be a face, bruiser type. With a little bit of energy.

Finishers:

Swinging Jawbreaker "Maximum Overdrive"
Jackhammer 2 "Maximum Velocity"

Tags on PS4: Maximus

Darrell Sullivan

Xb4qe0k.jpg

njhMoG6.jpg

Meant to be remotely reminiscent of a Heel dolph ziggler. And for anyone who has played Dragon Age Inquisition, his face model is loosely based off Dorian.

Finishers:
Springboard Cutter "Sullivan Slicer"
Standing Cutter "Sullivan Slicer V2"

Hope you guys enjoy!

PSN TAG: Sullivan

Thanks guys! . Got a few more in tow. Next is a stuck up brit. Similar to maybe a British Bulldog, but with some class. Meant to be an old school look

these look great dude, and in regards to the logos i make my own logos and i would personally be happy if someone used my stuff so you should be good hahaa

if you wanted to make me some logos that would be excellent! Just Sayin' haha :P

Heres my Promised Character! He changed a bit from a British Bulldog type, to a hybrid of Ric Flairs Cockiness, and British Bulldogs Wrestling Skill. Lots of old school moves, like the pumphandle slams, fallaway slams, Oklahoma Slams and the such! Enjoy!

"Royal" Clark Edwards

rhazvdC.jpg

ygoM4Em.jpg

Attire 2 - Royal Grey

FiVv9sZ.jpg

MLJp2lp.jpg

Finishers:
Inverted Front Powerslam - "A Royal Declaration"

Figure Four Headscissor - "A Crowning Achievement"

PSN Tags: Edwards

Something I worked on for a good few hours, starting to run out of space D: Here's hoping we get an update that allows more CAW slots! Anyway, Ill upload some of my previous work tomorrow, including American Outlaw Colt Everette (Cowboy with an Attitude), "The Icon" Justin Mauro (Skilled Heel in the Wrestling Arts; also has one of my favorite finishers mainly because of the name and the fact that there are two versions of it), Tommy Maverick (Big ol' Heel Bruiser), and Mike Havoc (Light Heavyweight MMA/UFC/Kickboxer style wrestler).

Though I may not upload them all tomorrow, those are what you have to do look forward too!

Thanks again for the downloads and the comments! Tune in for more!

Heres another character. Kinda weak, but I need to work on him a bit more, his first attire is a little crappy tbh. I usually use his second attire cause it fits his character more. anywhere, enjoy!

Attire
Cjoz2YU.jpg

Lohw81t.jpg

MMA attire/A Day To Remember T-shirt

fnu3Rvz.jpg

FInishers
Superkick (Corner) "KO KICK"

Dragon Suplex - "Causing Havoc"

I need to reupload him to the CC, I will do it in a bit.

PSN Tag - Havoc

"The American Outlaw" Colt Everett

Attire One - Face
bl7PrYR.jpg

sohYXqL.jpg

Attire 2 - "Lets Fight" Heel Attire

3iB7r36.jpg

UBShQTN.jpg

Finishers
Underhook Piledriver - "Coltdriver"

Jacknife - "Wanted Level" (Name may change, suggestions?)

So when I made this guy, he was originally supposed to be this Face Cowboy type. But as I continued to play Universe mode, he kinda warped into a bad guy, and worked much better as a bad guy. Regardless, he can be used as both, and the second attire might get a small change if I can find a Logo that says "Lets Fight" on it that will fit the character.

This is gonna be all for today. Might get one done tomorrow and post in the next couple of days. Anyway, thanks for the downloads and the comments. Enjoy!

Tags: Everett

My annual character. Made him every year for a few years (different revisions each time, but remotely the same)

Max "The Scorpion" Morgan

Attire 1: (Logo On Back of Trunks may change Undecided so far.)
wVSWjwB.jpg

jUNWXsK.jpg

Attire 2: Newest Revision
aVLr4Qw.jpg

o7eJ13E.jpg

Finishers:
Jumping Knee Attack 5 - "No Destiny

Future Shock - "T.A.N. (Take a Nap)"

So I have always created Max Morgan as a Straight Edge Society Member, but a face version. Very similar to punk in many ways but uses his own style, and own wrestling skills. A lot of people say he is too similar to punk, but thats the look I go for. Kinda a punk wannabe, who grew into his own.

Anyway, enjoy!

He is NOW on CC!
Tag: Morgan

"The Icon" Justin Mauro is next.

So Seeing as Justin Mauro isn't finished, not quite yet at least; got a few tweaks to make. I decided to take a break and work on another guy that I have been thinking about for a few days. So I hope you guys enjoy, cause I really dig this guy.

Ryker Justice:

Attire One:
G3wWOiU.jpg

CGmlClV.jpg

Attire Two: Old School Attire

S40Q1I9.jpg

lSMBzki.jpg

I made this guy to (Without sound like I stole it from The Shield) Dish out justice. but not because they are injustices, but because he believes that everyone he faces, must face the ultimate justice, as he finishes them off and moves up the ladder. Could work as a Heel, but I think he kinda fits in a face character. Sorta like a Rebel, ie Stone Cold.

Signatures (Usually wouldnt do Sigs, but I think its necessary considering the names :P )

Clothesline and Bulldog "Go with Liberty..."

Canadian BackBreaker

Finishers

Sit out Powerbomb 2 "...and Justice For all"

Burning Hammer "Hammer of Justice"

I really dig the Set up of starting with "Go with Liberty..." to finish with "....and Justice for All"

And yes, that is a Metallica reference, also apparent on his second attire T-Shirt

Anyway, Enjoy my latest creation and once again Thanks for all the support!

PS I have 5 guys in my CAW slots, But may take off Colt Everett for the Time Being to give people a chance to download him. Anyone who wants Colt Everett and I will personally make sure to shoot him up on the CC.

Tag Will Be Ryker when he is up. Ill keep you posted!

Ryker looks incredible mate. really impressed with all your work!!!

Yeah it was something I was thinking about for a few days. I really love the design myself. He's going up on CC right now. Gonna take down Everett for the time being.

max look awesome I have my own scorpion who my main caw to he a mix of undertaker and sting

He doesn't look how I REALLY want him to be. Mainly because the options of hair and piercings. And plus he is missing a tattoo on his chest that he would usually have, but seeings at they took it away, I had to find something different. I couldn't really find anything that would work so I just left it bare. Hopefully next year I can REALLY make him. But I appreciate the support guys!

yeah on my caw I couldn't find the right hair so I went with the cody looking hair I hope in ww2k16 they have a better hair for my caw im hoping for a 1996 sting when he appear in the rafters

Yeah the Hair for mine usually was a medium cut, with the right side of the hair draped over one eye. Kinda like an emo look. Plus he had a lip piercing on the left side of his mouth. Had to work with what I had though unfortunately.

Hope everyone is enjoying my guys, and thanks for the support!

UPDATE: MARCH 9TH 2015
Sorry for not posting anything recently, I hope everyone is still enjoying my caws. I have a few edits in mind, and a few I will be making, just kinda been taking a bit of a break recently. I promise I will return shortly with new CAWs. Thanks for downloading and reviewing my stuff, I really appreciate it guys!

• 2 weeks later...

So hey guys! I am back! I am currently working on This guy here. Lots of changes still to come, but thought I would give some teasers!

"The X-Factor" Nick Cross

Original Revision (Circa 2010)
gfgiEu5.jpg

vTffm66.jpg

2015 Revision
KFTPDb0.jpg

q7fYV2w.jpg

So I am Not completely done with the character yet. May make some small changes to appearances. But I am really digging my new revision for him. I made this guy a few years ago, and over the past few years I neglected to make him. but decided it was time to bring him back. Move sets, entrances, and all that jazz still need to be completed, but I hope you enjoy my little sneak peek.

I will let you guys know when I upload him.

Finisher Names
"Crossing the Line"
"Double Cross" (Love this haha!)

Anyway, thanks for the DLs and Views on my post! ITS OVER 1000! *WHAT 1000?!*

ok no more DBZ references. :)

Clark Edwards is my favourite^^

The only CAWs of you that I don't find great are Mike Havoc and Max Morgan.

Maybe it's just because they look kinda...generic or unique, unlike the others^^

Keep it up with the great work :cool:

Archived