WWE's Dr. Chris Amann Files Lawsuit Against CM Punk And Colt Cabana.

AssaultDriver720

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question in all of these lawsuit files is.. who the hell is telling the truth.

Reading some of the comments here, it seems that Punk is incapable of telling lies. It must be punk that's telling the truth and the doctor's done, apparently.

I just watched the Royal Rumble and Punk looked terrible. Every bump seemed to hurt him at least marginally, especially the ones where he landed on his back. I even heard him screaming and refusing to participate in certain spots because they could potentially worsen his condition.

So WWE uploaded some weird video of Punk in the Royal Rumble match zooming in and out on his ass, with that said, I felt this was appropriate, it's probably been done before, and it's immature as hell, but maybe a couple of you will find it funny.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=alLmQFx801M&start1=0&video2=V5vmGET6Zww&start2=0&authorName=Memitim

I'm going to assume the video is supposed to show that CM Punk doesn't have a baseball sized lump above his ass and isn't just some lame Vince McMahon joke.

I hope that was supposed to be an exaggeration because the lawyers can use that against Punk, talking about inaccurate descriptions or shit. I haven't studied law so I don't know whether I'm right in my presumption.

WWE issued the following statement to Prowrestling.net on Friday evening.

In light of CM Punk's allegations regarding WWE's medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014 he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE's investigation has shown the following:

· CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE's team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.

· Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.

· The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk's attorney on August 22, 2014 after WWE terminated his contract.

· There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk's back.

Powell's POV: If you have an unhealthy obsession with Punk's ass, then this is the video for you!!! I am following WWE's lead on this one. Go ahead and study the footage as if it were the Zapruder film and decide for yourself. As a refresher, Punk stated in the Cabana interview that the growth was "purple and the size of a f---ing baseball." He followed up by saying "the waistband of my tights was like right on it so I was constantly aware of it."

WWE issued the following statement to Prowrestling.net on Friday evening.

In light of CM Punk's allegations regarding WWE's medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014 he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE's investigation has shown the following:

· CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE's team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.

· Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.

· The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk's attorney on August 22, 2014 after WWE terminated his contract.

· There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk's back.

Powell's POV: If you have an unhealthy obsession with Punk's ass, then this is the video for you!!! I am following WWE's lead on this one. Go ahead and study the footage as if it were the Zapruder film and decide for yourself. As a refresher, Punk stated in the Cabana interview that the growth was "purple and the size of a f---ing baseball." He followed up by saying "the waistband of my tights was like right on it so I was constantly aware of it."

Lol, I was right.

Archived