NXT:

Samoa Joe: Uploaded(101)

734_1.jpg

734_2.jpg

Lost Files:

Austin Aries: PSN: BITW_102

23FB8B93-B7EA-4974-B737-0D4680965DA6_zps

7FF74BA6-EB0A-4F1B-B867-30CBA1843284_zps

You're honestly the best caw maker along with Saturi that's making caws on PS3... What kind of wrestlers are you focusing on..? Do you mind doing a sin cara, 4 attire stardust and maybe some nxt guys..?

Sure, I love feedback. Im ooking to make as many as I can. I upload on other accounts for example BITW_101,2,3 So stay tuned.

Awesome man, can't wait to see who you come up with.. Hope you plan on making a lot! haha, not many good caw maker out on PS3 this year, and ps4 is killin me with the 25 caw slots... Who do you have in the works right now..?

I am currently making Kevin Owens, Im looking for a tattoo texture on CC, but Ill prob make my own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That latest Seth you made was amazing... Hope you still keep pushing out more caws, there isn't many people doing good caws on PS3, butyou're the best on PS3 doing male wrestler caws... Would you be interested in doing Lucha Dragons..? maybe Ryder..? Hopefully some more nxt guys too..? I'm just trying to have a good current roster on the PS3 side... Ps4 has tough to do that with when I only have 25 slots lol

Yeah finally... Jameslaiho has made some good ones too... Finally found a good sin cara and kalisto... Still looking for some good Los matadores though if you're interested in making them, all the ones online suck bad, vaudevillians and Soloman Crowe would be nice too

• 2 weeks later...

Im deffintly impatiently stoked for a good austin aries...I tried my hand at making him but the tattoo just wasn't makable for me. I had planned to do a ROH era with various era attires but just that tattoo and a few other logos stumped me

Im deffintly impatiently stoked for a good austin aries...I tried my hand at making him but the tattoo just wasn't makable for me. I had planned to do a ROH era with various era attires but just that tattoo and a few other logos stumped me

I took it down a while ago. But I do have intensions on making another one with two slots tna and roh so dont worry " A Double" will be up soon.

• 1 month later...

Archived