Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My memories been shit the last few years outside of pointless shit like video game trivia

Mainly on shit I'm suppose to remember for work...

I guess I'm the only one here with a half decent memory. :lol: I can recite every F1 World Champion (Driver's and Constructor's) since 1992, My NI number, my login details for the three forums I mainly visit, where I'm supposed to be for the remander of this week and much more off the top of my head. It even dates back to when I was at school. For most of the school year I didn't even need the schedule and homework diary they gave me, because I could recite it all from memory.

FulGore, hope your father has a speedy recovery.

Yeah exactly. If anything..my friend did me a favor.

Yo, who's the girl in your dp, hot damn
Parker McKenna Posey
Kady from My Wife and Kids? Damn. I would've noticed if I saw it on my laptop

Yup I was blown away haha. She grew up quite nicely

My back is such a jacked up piece of shit. I just put both of my hands in an axe-handle formation in the middle of my back and squeezed as hard as I could, just so I could push some shit back where it should be. I know I've got a serious problem back there, but my lack of health insurance is like "have fun with that". I would bet money on having some sort of herniated disc or something. Shit just ain't right.

I thought America has affordable health care now?

Meh...depends. I think I'm eligible for free healthcare, because I make so little, but the registration process is stupid and that's the main reason why I don't have it. Basically, you get one window a year to sign up (for a month or something). Last year I tried to sign up and I got locked out of the system (because it's complete crap). This year, I tried to get back in the system and I got locked out again for the same reason. They gave me a number to call, and I never called it. Long story...but basically, helthcare in the US is probably worse than it's ever been. At least people didn't used to get fined for not having it...now they take a chunk out of your tax return if you don't...and that's only if you're getting money back. If you break even, or owe money, then you have to pay them a fee outright for not having it.

Usually I get about a thousand dollars back from my taxes. So, if they do fine me, it will come out of that. Next year I'll need to make sure I get insurance though. I do have quite a few things I should look into.

Meh...depends. I think I'm eligible for free healthcare, because I make so little, but the registration process is stupid and that's the main reason why I don't have it. Basically, you get one window a year to sign up (for a month or something). Last year I tried to sign up and I got locked out of the system (because it's complete crap). This year, I tried to get back in the system and I got locked out again for the same reason. They gave me a number to call, and I never called it. Long story...but basically, helthcare in the US is probably worse than it's ever been. At least people didn't used to get fined for not having it...now they take a chunk out of your tax return if you don't.

Wait you have free healthcare but it's not automatically given to registered citizens AND you get fined when you don't get it yourself? Well... That sounds really weird, man, shit.

Meh...depends. I think I'm eligible for free healthcare, because I make so little, but the registration process is stupid and that's the main reason why I don't have it. Basically, you get one window a year to sign up (for a month or something). Last year I tried to sign up and I got locked out of the system (because it's complete crap). This year, I tried to get back in the system and I got locked out again for the same reason. They gave me a number to call, and I never called it. Long story...but basically, helthcare in the US is probably worse than it's ever been. At least people didn't used to get fined for not having it...now they take a chunk out of your tax return if you don't.

Wait you have free healthcare but it's not automatically given to registered citizens AND you get fined when you don't get it yourself? Well... That sounds really weird, man, shit.

Only free because I make so little. It's really strange how it works, yes. You get government assistance if you don't make much money...so there are varying prices for people, depending on how much they make. Some are assisted a little bit, so they pay a low amount...some don't get assisted at all, so they pay a large amount...and in my case, I think I qualify for full assistance, so I wouldn't have to pay anything. But the website is garbage and it makes you create really strange passwords and security questions that are impossible to remember...then it locks you out when you try to guess them (in hindsight I should have written them down). That happens after two attempts or something ridiculous. The same website also told me that my social security number was invalid or some shenanigans. Maybe I don't exist. That would be cool.

Archived