Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I still can't believe that mother*censored*er who killed him is walking free. Legit blows my mind even with how bad the justice system is.

Even worse, he keeps getting away with ridiculous shit. His girlfriend (or ex girlfriend?) dropped charges against him. People are actually justifying the murder with "he was wearing a hoodie!" or whatever else shit when Zimmerman followed despite told not to, and Trayvon was asking Zimmerman why he was following.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to see Papa Roach on Tuesday night. It was awesome but the theatre's set up was so stupid. Who the hell keeps speakers right next to where people are gonna be standing? Because of that, my head's been ringing for days and my right ear hurts.

The doctor said that I should be fine soon. I spent last night at my boyfriend's place and I started to feel a bit better. Of course when I come home, my fat *Censored* brother has to start shit like he always does. I swear, the asshole gets off on making people miserable. I am in pain again. I also can't go to an airshow I was planning on going to cause of this pain.

I went to see Papa Roach on Tuesday night. It was awesome but the theatre's set up was so stupid. Who the hell keeps speakers right next to where people are gonna be standing? Because of that, my head's been ringing for days and my right ear hurts.

The doctor said that I should be fine soon. I spent last night at my boyfriend's place and I started to feel a bit better. Of course when I come home, my fat *Censored* brother has to start shit like he always does. I swear, the asshole gets off on making people miserable. I am in pain again. I also can't go to an airshow I was planning on going to cause of this pain.

I feel like most concerts ive been too if you stand to the left or right of the show your usually right near a speaker...

I feel like most concerts ive been too if you stand to the left or right of the show your usually right near a speaker...

I'm not sure about how concerts work in smaller venues. Only other time I went to a concert was at a massive venue where the barricade was at least six feet away from the stage. This one was probably about only three feet. Anyway, the speaker was placed right at where people were standing.

I'm never telling my brother what I got him for his birthday ever again. I told him what I was getting him (a 2DS with Smash 3DS) and told him that I'd let him have it early. Big mistake. Instead of being thankful that he's getting it early at all, he's been an ass the entire time during the wait (the 2DS is supposed to be shipped here soon, but its a bit late already. Note that this is still a half a month before his b-day). I could understand this from a child, but he is a grown man. I just wanted to show him that I cared by getting him a nice gift (despite him forgetting my birthday last week...), but all he can seem to do is complain about how long its taking to come in despite it still being 2 weeks before his birthday. I mean, maybe I was just more respectful as a child, but whenever I was told about a gift I would be getting for some significant event, I'd be excited obviously, but I knew that until they actually GAVE it to me, it was theirs to do whatever they wanted to do with it. He acts as if he spent the money himself on it, getting verbally impatient, telling me I need to "do this and do that" because "he wants to play his game." I can turn around and sell the thing if I want to, because I spent the money on it and I have not yet given it away. I know I'm probably blowing this out of proportion, but the disrespect he gives not only to me but to the rest of his family sickens me.

tl;dr: Brother is disrespectful, and I'm bitter.

So I made a post in the good stuff thread about how I was really reconnecting with a (female) friend..and all was well and we were even talking about getting back together and we were both down for it..or so I thought. Turns out one my friends..who I considered family has been f***ing her for like the past couple weeks and didn't want me to find out about it.

tl;dr I need to associate with non-shitty people.

So I made a post in the good stuff thread about how I was really reconnecting with a (female) friend..and all was well and we were even talking about getting back together and we were both down for it..or so I thought. Turns out one my friends..who I considered family has been f***ing her for like the past couple weeks and didn't want me to find out about it.

To be fair, if you weren't actually dating her during that time I see nothing wrong with it, especially if it was reconnecting after shit failed before. Can't be mad at a buddy for getting it in, and for her getting some while still single.

To be fair, if you weren't actually dating her during that time I see nothing wrong with it, especially if it was reconnecting after shit failed before. Can't be mad at a buddy for getting it in, and for her getting some while still single.

Alright now that I'm not really mad about this anymore, let me say this

I fully understand that man. It's not even that necessarily..not mad at that, there's more to it. it's just both lied to me about it when it wasn't even necessary to(I mean, what am I gonna do? Wiggle my finger at them and say no? Haha) ...and the guy has a girlfriend...and she KNEW that. That's what irked me about it..just seems like a real scumbag move from both of them.

I just hope they know the consequences of what they're doing. Not really my business anyway

If she agreed to having an affair, then I don't blame you for being mad at them. Probably for the best you two broke up or something. If she is willing to let a man cheat with her, who's to say she won't cheat on her man (you) with someone else?

Mother*censored*ing toothache... again. It's definitely infected now because of that prick known as my dentist. *Censored* him, I'm gonna get the thing extracted by someone else who knows what they're doing. Waste of time and money taking holidays from work to travel all that way just to be told to take these antibiotics time and time again, and nothing actually useful being done.

First increased the ticket prices... I only had enough for the old price. Luckily they let me on and I'll have to pay the increased fee when going home (as it's a weekly so I technically didn't get a free ride), like *Censored* sake.

Also, snow.

My tv just died while I was playing Xbox. At first I thought it was my Xbox, but it's the tv. Thing just went black. It's a plasma tv and it's like 7 or 8 years old, so I guess it isn't much of a shock. Just pisses me off, because I'll have to spend my entire tax return on buying a new tv now. I was looking to just save that money. Also, this thing is heavy as hell. Easily weighs like a hundred pounds (it's a 50 inch and the back is like solid metal).

My short term memory is such ass, and I'm not even old. Ugh.

Same. I'm 26 and I legitimately forget what I'm doing while I'm doing it. Then again, I have destroyed my brain with alcohol for the better part of the past decade...but even before then, as a child, my memory has never been good. I used to have panic attacks in school because the bell would ring and I would forget which class I was headed to (while in the middle of walking there).

Archived