Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when the women, who have been victimised through acid attacks, persevere in recovering for the better and stay strong. Like, I saw a woman on Twitter still staying strong and she looked very beautiful.

Not to say I don't like those who don't stay strong, because it's still an extremely vile and horrible thing that a person could do to another. I'm just saying it inspires me so much to see women still blossom after such an incident.

The fact that throwing acid on women is a thing. Hate seeing the pictures, and people who do it should get acid thrown on them. *censored*ing trash.

Doesn't surprise me. I've seen videos of people setting themselves on fire. *censored*ing idiots.

They're idiots, but at least they're hurting themselves. These trashes are hurting innocent women. Humans are horrible.

India, Pakistan, and other brown countries where women are oppressed and stuff.

Also, one BS going on is static electricity. Whenever I get out of my car, I touch the door (or anything metal) and get static electricity. Annoyed me to the point that I grip the car door when I get out, which makes me feel like an old man. Like, wtf is going on and why am I getting static shocked so easily? Is it the socks? Because I'm electrifying? I am very annoyed.

India, Pakistan, and other brown countries where women are oppressed and stuff.

Gotcha. That really is horrible though.

And Saudia Arabia. And the United Arab Emirates which are notorious for having horrible human rights violation. None of that surprises me.

On my end, being broke and having to wait until next week to get paid which sucks.

Want to trade? You can have all these ice and snowstorms and I'll have what you got

I agree..I'll happily take summer weather right now.

Eff this snow & ice.

I'd like to experience snow and ice. Just not what Boston and the north-east of the United States are experiencing right now.

I've found constant heat a lot worse than the random hot day. It starts to affect your sleep making you irritable which is only exacerbated by another hot day. Heat is also a bit different depending on where in Australia you are too.

Archived